- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"My husband and I had a great stay at the Redworth Hall hotel and would go again . The room was very clean . We enjoyed the spa facilities bu..."
"Stayed overnight as a couple for a wedding and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect, especially the food...."
"Staff are friendly, room was amazing lovely comfortable beds. Leisure facilities were 5* really pleased with my stay..."
"Comfortable, clean and very good value for money. Decent gym and bar food pretty good..."
"The room we stayed in was room 109 and it was beautiful, the detail and decor was luxurious. We then had a delightful meal in the resturaunt..."
About the hotel
Redworth Hall is a beautiful early Georgian hotel standing in 150 acres of peaceful woodland in County Durham. Located just a 5 minutes’ drive from the A1, 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham. Redworth Hall successfully combines traditional elegance with contemporary style.
The grand old manor house dates back to 1744 with many original features, including the magnificent Great Hall and ornate staircase, lavishly decorated lounges and bedrooms. All 143 bedrooms, including 3 suites and 8 poster rooms, have been individually designed with tastefully co-ordinated fabrics and furniture. Free wi-fi and car parking is available. The hotel is fully Non-Smoking. Redworth Hall Health Club includes a swimming pool, a recently refurbished gym and a beauty suite. Restaurant 1744 has been awarded an AA rosette, offering a relaxed eating environment with seasonal Table d Hote and A La Carte menus, open daily for lunch and dinner. Alternatively, we have an extensive lounge and bar menu, which operates daily from 11. 00am to 11. 00pm. For children, there is a soft play area and an outdoor adventure playground.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2016 to 31/07/2025 - Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £15 per dog per stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
A very enjoyable stay
My husband and I had a great stay at the Redworth Hall hotel and would go again .
The room was very clean . We enjoyed the spa facilities but the pool area could do with a revamp and the Jacuzzi was very disappointing with only very light bubbles, needed more power. Staff all very friendly. breakfast was very good quality but all the bacon looked very dry and crispy which suited my husband but not me . Best of all was our evening meal which was amazing and really made our stay special .
Stayed overnight as a couple for a wedding and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect, especially the food.