- 61 guest reviews
"Hotel very good. Charge of £5 for car parking annoying..."
"Nice hotel but reieved a call on the day to say they had over booked and they had booked me in the premier in! Eventually sorted and did sta..."
"We booked it for a romantic, childfree getaway. The hotel is very impressive, but needs a lot of money spent on it! Our room was huge, but..."
"The breakfast was cold. There was a hair in the tray which contained the tomatoes. The coffee was far too strong...."
"We enjoyed the Victorian opulence of a hotel with a history. Only negative was the parking charge of £5 this could easily have been waived o..."
About the hotel
An impressive 19th Century Victorian hotel set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens yet nestled in the centre of Harrogate spa town. Located adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and 10 minutes walk from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms. The hotel is easily accessible by road via the A61 and Harrogate Rail Station is just 10 minutes walk.
The Majestic has 170 non-smoking, spacious en suite rooms including some premium rooms which are available at a supplement. Many have lovely views over the gardens and town. The Restaurant offers a choice of excellent cuisine and wines to match. Alternatively you can choose to have a drink and a light meal in the Regency Bar. The hotel has an excellent health and leisure club that includes a fully air-conditioned gym, swimming pool, spa, sauna, solarium, Elemis beauty salon and nail bar. Relax or energise your stay, you choose. All rooms and public areas have Wi-Fi internet access. Car parking is available at the hotel at a concessionary charge for hotel residents. Early or late check-ins are available on request for a supplement - contact the hotel reservations team direct for details.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel very good.
Charge of £5 for car parking annoying
Nice hotel but reieved a call on the day to say they had over booked and they had booked me in the premier in.
Eventually sorted and did stay in the hotel but I did not know that untill I arrived. I had a lovely stay.