This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This family run Hotel with free parking is on the edge of Lake Windermere, Free WiFi and an excellent local reputation for its food. Dining is a vital part at The Regent Hotel and the head chef combines fresh local produce with traditional Cumbrian influences into a modern British style. All this is complimented by the extensive wine list.
There is plenty to see and do in and around the Lakes, such as The Beatrix Potter Museum, Cruises on Lake Windermere, shopping in Ambleside and nearby Bowness, and for the ramblers many pleasant walks around the Fells. All 30 bedrooms are en-suite and beautifully appointed. Some rooms have a country feel while others are contemporary in style. Whatever your tastes the rooms appeal to all. Please note this hotel is completely non-smoking. If guests smoke in the bedrooms a charge of up to 1 night accommodation may apply. The restaurant is designed to create a tranquil setting for a pleasant relaxing meal and is guaranteed to suit all with the vast range of seasonal dishes available. The Lake is right outside the front door from which you can catch a boat across to Bowness on Windermere further down the Lake. The shops of Ambleside are a ten minute stroll away. Dogs are allowed with an extra cost of £10. Please note Guests cannot book more than 4 rooms as this goes against our group bookings policy.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/08/2011 to 31/12/2024 - Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night. Please note we will not accept group bookings of more than 4 rooms. If you want to make a reservation and arrive on the same day please book by 9pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet