- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Generally ok, rooms a bit tired but clean. Staff friendly - well done Theresa who changed our opinion of the service if not the food which w..."
"There is some noise from nearby train line but with window closed it is not too bad. Free pool/gym/sauna far better than you would expect at..."
"The room was clean, bed comfortable, and shower was good. For £61 it was excellent value. Nothing exceptional but it did the job...."
"Has this hotel run into trouble? Front of building littered with rubbish. Net curtains need washing and some carpets shampooing. Food is ok..."
"Good hotel staff were very nice and friendly but could have done without the train every ten minutes but this finished at eleven so not too..."
About the hotel
The Quality Hotel St. Albans Ideally located for easy access to London, M25, M1, A1(M) We are a convenient, comfortable and popular local Hotel in the bustling ancient roman City of St. Albans.
To comply with the industry guidelines and ensure users are of the appropriate level of well being and fitness we ask all users of the gym facilities to complete a brief questionnaire about their health and fitness levels called a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire. To ensure that you are fully able to use the equipment safely and not to the detriment to your health it may be necessary for us to get confirmation from your GP that they are happy for you to exercise using our facilities. This is in the form of a simple letter that needs to be signed off by your doctor. Children are not permitted to use the gymnasium or sauna and must be accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. No more than two children per adult are permitted in the interests of safety. Please note, there are also short time periods when the swimming pool is closed for swimming lessons or for maintenance work. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Quality Hotel St Albans in St Albans are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
booked twin room, given two singles
I booked a twin room, clearly shown on paperwork.
On checking in around 6pm young girl said I had booked two rooms and she had two booking sheets. When i showed her my booking she asked the other girl who said we had been given two adjacent single rooms instead. After we insisted that we wanted one twin (or a double room} as per booking she finally spent ages on the computer before giving us a room containing one double and one single bed. Two single rooms instead of one is not an acceptable alternative. The paperwork for this had already been prepared and we were even told we would not be charged more for having two singles.
The room was okay but on trying to shower, which is in the bath, the cold tap was so stiff I couldn't turn it on. My husband had to repeatedly knock it hard to shift it. I had to leasve the cold tap running so that he was able to shower, as the hot was far too hot on its own. To turn it off afterwards he then had to spend ages knocking it again.
The breakfast was the only good part of the stay.
1 night stay
Generally ok, rooms a bit tired but clean.
Staff friendly - well done Theresa who changed our opinion of the service if not the food which was awful in the evening but good at breakfast. Pool staff friendly but showers dirty and tired.