This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Townhouse Hotel situated in quiet Victorian Square, just steps from Hyde Park and ten minutes by bus to Oxford street and Marble Arch. Commodore is renowned for it's tranquil setting, offering a homely and welcoming atmosphere in the bustling city. Originally, three Victorian Town houses, Commodore is unique in its combination of styles with traditional Victorian romantic elegance coupled with modern interior design.
Its quirky charm and great location see customers returning again and again. The lounge is the hub of the Hotel and is sumptuously furnished with exquisite antiques. It provides the perfect environment in which to relax, meet with friends and colleagues and enjoy a refreshing drink or traditional English afternoon tea. There is also a small fitness studio. Room service is available 24 hours. Wi-fi is available throughout the property.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Commodore Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet