- 19 guest reviews
"This hotel is in beautiful setting, rooms and public areas lovely. Staff were very courteous and knowledgable, would certainly stay again...."
"Really liked this hotel. Quiet location. Beautiful surroundings. Easy access into Bristol. Lots of free parking. Good quality accommodation...."
"Gorgeous house and decor. Lovely views. Room standard great. Food was lovely, (except for the hot chocolate was a bit sickly - too much whip..."
"Stayed her whilst attending a party at a local venue, very convenient, beautiful drive up to house, lovely room, comfortable bed and friendl..."
"Lovely stay. We stayed her on NYE, the price was fantastic which included breakfast which was very good quality. The customer service was fa..."
About the hotel
Escape the urban bustle and relax in splendid surroundings at the Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. Ideally located amongst 18 acres of landscaped gardens, Mercure Bristol North The Grange is a stunning 19th-century Bath stone manor house, set in a peaceful pocket of North Bristol country side. The country house accommodation is ideal for both business and leisure guests as although set amongst picturesque surroundings.
Enjoy some refreshments on the conservatory bar terrace shaded by our very own 200-year-old cedar tree or if it’s tea time enjoy some fine dining with some grand country views in the Acorn Restaurant. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is in beautiful setting, rooms and public areas lovely.
Staff were very courteous and knowledgable, would certainly stay again.
Lovely peaceful hotel
Really liked this hotel.
Quiet location. Beautiful surroundings. Easy access into Bristol. Lots of free parking. Good quality accommodation. Would stay here again.