- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Staff were very helpful and friendly. Let us eat in the bar for breakfast as we had a dog and brought our food up from restaurant. Definitel..."
"The reception was managed with good attention to individual needs although we were a bit short of food on the top table while the Gluten fre..."
"We were very happy with the seaview room for our one night stay. We enjoyed a good evening in Bournemouth and don't like to take breakfast e..."
"Very nice large bright room, very comfortable..."
"Room is a 'bit small...."
About the hotel
Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is 5 minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches, ten minutes from the town centre, Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), and Pavilion. The Menzies Bournemouth East Cliff Court Hotel offers 67 contemporary 4 star bedrooms, most benefit from breathtaking views of the sea, some also benefit from a direct sea view with balconies, whilst others are perfect for families. All rooms boast flat screen TV's with Freeview channels and free Wi-Fi.
Complimentary car parking is also provided. The spacious lounges have been stylishly furnished to offer the perfect setting for guests to relax, unwind and enjoy the magnificent sea views. The Regency restaurant offers a daily changing menu using locally sourced ingredients, as well as a children’s menu. The south facing terrace leads down to the sheltered heated swimming pool that is now open for the summer where guests can enjoy the very best of the day's glorious sun in comfort. Guests have use of the Waves Health and Leisure Club at the adjacent Menzies Bournemouth Carlton which has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, and beauty facilities. Please note the outdoor swimming pool is now closed for winter. Hotel Accredited with the Green Tourism Award
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Please contact the hotel directly to discuss dining arrangements over the festive season as space is limited over this time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel falls well below what is expected for a 4star rating
We stayed for 2 nights in a bed and breakfast basis.
The weather was very warm. Our bedroom window was locked to prevent it opening more than an inch or two, yet there was no air conditioning. It was stifling. The room (3301) was spacious and clean. It was next to the lift but we didn't find this troublesome. The young lady at reception was vague and inexperienced. The menu for the evening meal was not available until late afternoon on either day. Breakfast was a shambles. Although the dining room seems well staffed no one takes up the role of replenishing the buffet. Disappointing.
A poor experience
The booking was for a direct sea-view but firstly the door wouldn't work secondly the room was too small and the view was obstructed by furniture.
We were shown another room 1102 which was spacious but only an angled view of the sea. There was not one day that there wasn't some form of cutlery missing and the staff were telling everyone that the orange juice was fresh when it was packet juice. I support wholeheartedly the use of foreign students so that they might improve on English but I do not like it when there is only one English speaking waitress whom you rely on to get one's order right. Reception was engrossed in training two or more foreign students on the desk which does not give a professional welcome.