- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Great location, stayed in executive double located in the Time Share block, nicely refurbished room but the corridors etc in the timeshare b..."
"The staff, food and facilities in the hotel are very good and the location is excellent with the pier and beach 5 minute walk away and the t..."
"Understaffed and poor staff management particularly at breakfast. For a 4 star hotel this was completely unacceptable. I overheard guests ta..."
"Well located hotel within easy reach of beach, shops and restaurants although you need to be fit to manage the walk down to the beach. Our r..."
"We booked the room as we were going to a concert at the BICC. We usually use a central Hotel near the shops but wanted to try something new...."
About the hotel
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is renowned as one of Bournemouths most luxurious hotels positioned on the famous East Cliff with splendid coastal views Visitors to the cocktail bar will find a warm welcoming atmosphere and the Award wining restaurant serves the very best in English and International Cuisine Indoor and outdoor swimming pools sauna steam room solarium jacuzzi gym hairdressers and beauty salon Free car parking is available for all residents. Please be advised from the 1st April 2016; Car parking will be chargeable and resident's only are offered a reduced fee of £10. 00 per night.
The checkout time from the car park on your last day will be 11:00, or further charges will apply. In order to receive this discount, please pay at the hotel reception on arrival, informing them of your registration number. Failure to do so will result in a parking fine.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2015 to 31/03/2016 - Contact LateRooms to discuss dining arrangements over the festive season as space is limited. External maintenance work between November 15 and March 16 interior of the hotel will be unaffected. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Lovey View, Nice Large Room, Excellent Breakfast
Great location, stayed in executive double located in the Time Share block, nicely refurbished room but the corridors etc in the timeshare block are very tired.
No complaints, just expensive for 1 night.
The staff, food and facilities in the hotel are very good and the location is excellent with the pier and beach 5 minute walk away and the town centre a 10 minute stroll away.
The pool is very nice and we had the added bonus of having to our selves when we used it. The staff are very helpful and friendly, we only had breakfast but there was a lot of choice and of a high quality. We stayed in a family room which was huge with a massive super kid bed for us, the room could do with being re-decorated as could the hotel overall but having said that we would happily stay again.