- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We booked our room through a web site. The web site had made a mistake with the pricing which was not our fault. We received an email from t..."
"Great hotel in the centre of all..."
"Very good hotel and room, can't really complain apart from the walls and joining internal door being thin and being able to hear the neighbo..."
"Hotel is located right in the city centre giving you great access to a variety of different public transportation around the city and also t..."
"My wife and I have stayed in a number of hotels in the UK and found the Mercure on Edinburgh Street to be one of the best. Our room was very..."
About the hotel
Book into a fine 3 star Edinburgh hotel, ideally located in the city centre's popular Princes Street. Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel has great views of Edinburgh Castle. The 158 stylish rooms all have internet access and satellite TV.
Princes Dining Room and Bar are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as for light snacks and drinks. The hotel has 6 fully equipped meeting rooms, ideal for your presentation. . Free WiFi in all bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Visiting family in Edinburgh.
We booked our room through a web site.
The web site had made a mistake with the pricing which was not our fault. We received an email from the hotel making us aware of this and said we would have to pay a higher rate which the room should have been priced at. We replied to the email that the fault was not ours and we booked in good faith and the booking had been accepted so they should honour our booking and take it up with the web site for the loss. We then received another email to say that they would honour our booking, to which we were happy about. Just as well we kept a copy of this email, we arrived on the first day for the receptionist to tell that we would have to pay another £120 as there had been a mistake. We preceded to show her the email and she scrutinised it closely in case it was a fake and was made to feel like we were criminals, eventually she accepted it and gave us our keys for our room. The room was dusty, dirty, broken bathroom door lock, cracked sink and toilet seat, no TV control,s.
Great hotel in the centre of all