- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Wow! We booked to stay at Chevin Country Park Hotel whilst we attended a family party in nearby Yeadon and what a pleasure it was. We were p..."
"The family room provided good accommodation for 3 adult friends. Found the main lighting rather dim (this also applied to the dining room in..."
"We had a lovely time. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly...."
"Good accommodation and food. We had entertainment which also was good. The spa was very good pool area could have been cleaner...."
"Fabulous hotel - couldn't be happier with our experience here - staff were lovely and very accommodating to our needs. Highly recommend the..."
About the hotel
Set above the market town of Otley, in West Yorkshire, you will find unspoiled woodland grounds, secluded accommodation and a stunning Sonas Spa. With 49 recently refurbished hotel rooms and log cabins - you will feel a million miles from it all. However, you will also find bustling markets, fine restaurants, bars, galleries and shopping just minutes away.
Eating in our beautifully extended Lakeside Restaurant is a must where the best in local produce including Nidderdale lamb and local Dales-reared beef is on the menu. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, you will leave refreshed and totally relaxed. Our leisure facilities have now been extended and refurbished, offering an oasis of relaxation and tranquility including an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, outdoor hot tub and beautiful Sonas Spa. We are located only 11 miles from Leeds however with private fishing lakes, lovely walks and roaring log fires, even staying within our grounds will help you to appreciate all Yorkshire has to offer.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2013 to 01/01/2015 - “Please note: no food service will be available in the hotel after 3.00pm on the December 31st. The Lounge Bar welcomes you for a drink at your leisure during your stay” The LateRooms.com rates for Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa in LEEDS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A taste of luxury
We booked to stay at Chevin Country Park Hotel whilst we attended a family party in nearby Yeadon and what a pleasure it was. We were put in one of the family rooms in the main hotel. Our room was amazing with two single beds upstairs for our daughter. She loved this as she felt she had her own room. We made use of the pool and jacuzzi and although the hotel is obviously a retreat from girls on spa breaks, it suited us perfectly too. Breakfast was a relaxing affair and the food was amazing. I cannot recommend the black pudding highly enough. The best I have ever tasted.
The overall feel of the hotel is amazing and you feel like you have been taken to another country to a country lodge. Our only grumble was being unable to order food in the bar before 6pm due to a wedding reception.
A must stay.