This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
*All public areas and bedrooms are non smoking* Set in 20 acres of Northumberland countryside overlooking the Derwent Valley, this country house hotel offers the warmest of welcomes. There are 48 spacious double bedrooms including five suites and many of our rooms have stunning views over the countryside. Guinevere's Restaurant offers english and continental a la carte cuisine in luxurious surroundings while the Grouse and Claret Bar offers the warmth of a country pub with a full range of bar meals and snacks.
The hotel also has several conference rooms up to a capacity of 300 and is a very popular wedding venue. The hotel has its own superb leisure club with indoor heated pool, fitness centre, spa bath and steam room The hotel offers easy access to the major cities of Newcastle upon Tyne and Durham and all local attractions in the North East. We do have a few pet friendly rooms within the hotel that carry an additional £15 per night charge.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/03/2009 to 31/03/2010 - Please note that Guinevere's Restaurant is closed for lunch Monday to Saturday , open Sunday. The Grouse and Claret bar is open daily from midday. . The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel in Allensford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet