- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Our room was nice and clean but I'm sorry to say that the full breakfast was a bit of a let down.having said that I would have no problem st..."
"The room was clean, large and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Shannon/Limeri..."
"The costumer service was really good. Since we only had two sets of towels instead of three, we went to the desk and immediately were provid..."
"loved my stay although it was only for one night. could not fault anything. the staff were very friendly, fantastic, best hyotelo i have sta..."
About the hotel
Just minutes from Shannon International Airport & Industrial area, Shannon Court Hotel serves as an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Clare & Limerick region. The Old Lodge Pub & Rising Dragon Oriental & European Restaurant are a lively centre of activity, complemented by superb accommodation of a 3 star standard. Close to Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher and Ennis Town.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Shannon Court Hotel in Shannon Town are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was nice and clean but I'm sorry to say that the full breakfast was a bit of a let down.having said that I would have no problem staying here again
Excellent place to stay
The room was clean, large and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Shannon/Limerick area of Ireland, Co. Clare.