- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"For 69 Euros we weren't expecting many bells and whistles. The intent of our stay was to be nearby Shannon Airport after two weeks of trave..."
"Our room was nice and clean but I'm sorry to say that the full breakfast was a bit of a let down.having said that I would have no problem st..."
"The room was clean, large and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Shannon/Limeri..."
"The costumer service was really good. Since we only had two sets of towels instead of three, we went to the desk and immediately were provid..."
About the hotel
Just minutes from Shannon International Airport & Industrial area, Shannon Court Hotel serves as an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Clare & Limerick region. The Old Lodge Pub & Rising Dragon Oriental & European Restaurant are a lively centre of activity, complemented by superb accommodation of a 3 star standard. Close to Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher and Ennis Town.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Sufficient and Convenient Stay for Shannon Airport
For 69 Euros we weren't expecting many bells and whistles.
The intent of our stay was to be nearby Shannon Airport after two weeks of travel. The hotel is a quick mile drive and the front desk was helpful in securing a taxi and even allowing us to debit cash.
There's a Eirreann bus that picks up right in front for the thrifty at only 2 Euros to the airport.
The rooms are sufficient but outdated. The decor is worn and the television looked about 15 years old with maybe 10 channels. But, you get what you pay for and this hotel is all about convenience to the airport. Generally nice quality restroom.
We didn't go the the pub or restaraunt but their is an Chinese restaurant and nice pub on the first floor. Nice amenities in a quiet town.
Overall, I'd recommend for a night if you have an early flight the next day. If looking for a longer stay, there are nicer options.
Our room was nice and clean but I'm sorry to say that the full breakfast was a bit of a let down.having said that I would have no problem staying here again