- Very Good
- 137 guest reviews
"Very comfortable room and good breakfast. Lovely grounds..."
"A charming old building out of downtown Sheffield, a beautiful and relaxing garden, great food and generally kind staff. I also loved the sp..."
"lovely classy rooms, with a wonderful leisure centre. The heated pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the sweeping lawns leading to the lake made it..."
"Have stayed in this hotel several times and is excellent value for money...."
"Attractive hotel in perfect location - country surroundings but walking distance to Sheffield Centre. Paid £10 extra for lake view - well w..."
About the hotel
Kenwood Hall Hotel is the perfect place to stay. Leisure centre, Spa, complimentary on-site parking, 12 acres of stunning grounds and only one mile from Sheffield city centre. Additionally there is an array of international restaurants, renowned shopping district and attractions such as Chatsworth House and gardens, all within easy reach.
All 114 of the hotel's en-suite bedrooms, many with views of the gardens or lake, have been tastefully furnished, complete with satellite TV and free wi-fi to ensure your comfort is guaranteed. At the end of a tiring day the Leisure Club and Spa is the perfect place to relax with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness room. It is advisable to book all Spa treatments in advance to ensure you are not disappointed. Kenwood Hall offers a choice of dining with Tempus Restaurant serving a daily changing menu and more informal dining in the Café Bar. Complimentary, on site parking is available. There are a wide variety of local attractions including Chatsworth House, Meadowhall Shopping centre, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Sheffield Arena, making Kenwood Hall an ideal location for family breaks and weekends away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay for hospital apointment
Very comfortable room and good breakfast.
This hotel is not worth the money, we was charged £131 for a standard room which was vey dated and quite dusty, the bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean but the furniture was very old and had not been polished for a long time.
There was weddings on at the hotel over the weekend
so breakfast was very busy, we waited about ten minutes for a table, then was shown to a dirty table
not laid up. There was no milk for cereal squeeze your own oranges but there was no oranges,they
kept running out of food we queed 3 times the last lot of sausages came out pink I complained to a
supervisor and she apologised and took them of the counter immediately, I ended up with one rasher of bacon a spoonful of beans half a tomato slice of toast. We was also charged £15 for our dog, what for we don't know what for there isn't a dog bin in the grounds and no fridge in room to keep his food in.Thank goodness we was only there for one night which was a very expensive one. ervery immediately, I ended up with one rasher of bacon, a spoonful of beans half a tomato, slice of toast. We was also charged £15 for our