- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"This large hotel is ideally situated just off the A45 in the village of Meriden. Close to the NEC and Birmingham Airport but in a quiet loca..."
"We booked this hotel because we were attending a convention in NEC. Even though the hotel is more on the countryside, NEC was easily accessi..."
"Room was too hot. shower curtain was smelly. comfy bed. Friendly staff..."
"Close to M42 for onward travel in and around Birmingham. Excellent value room - upgraded to Exec room as no 'standard' rooms available. Staf..."
"Room very Hot. Requested fan but nothing came. I wish hotels would have summer bedding...."
About the hotel
The 4-star Best Western Plus Manor Hotel NEC Birmingham is set in tranquil Warwickshire surroundings yet minutes from Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull. With an elegant Georgian façade, the hotel features a 2 Rosette restaurant and a New York themed grill bar. The hotel is located 3 miles from Junction 6 of the M42 giving easy access to the motorway links, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham National Exhibition Centre.
All stylish rooms feature soft cotton duvets and complimentary toiletries. Guests can also enjoy flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi & a hospitality tray with free tea and coffee. The hotel also offers complimentary parking for up to 200 vehicles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
This large hotel is ideally situated just off the A45 in the village of Meriden.
Close to the NEC and Birmingham Airport but in a quiet location. We were greeted with a welcoming smile and checking in was easy. Our twin room was excellent and had everything that you required. We ate in the restaurant and the food was cooked to perfection and the service was excellent too. The breakfast certainly had plenty of choice and was well presented. Even though there were a number of birthday parties and a wedding during our stay the service we received was excellent.
I asked for a room with two beds but was given a double.
An extra bed was provided quickly but made the room very cramped. No milk was left got tea making and had to be requested.
Room was tired with stains on carpet & torn net curtains.
Breakfast was good.