"We both enjoyed our stay in this hotel and will return if we visit Cork again...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Cork City The Imperial Hotel is Cork’s most central hotel. This 4 star hotel in Cork is located in the business district less than a minutes walk to the main shopping district, music and cultural events. The contemporary luxury of this 4 star hotel in Cork sits comfortably alongside the charm and opulence of a by-gone age.
The 4* Imperial Cork Hotel boasts luxury hotel accommodation in Cork offering guests 125 beautifully appointed hotel rooms which are spacious and inviting. The Pembroke Restaurant at the 4* Imperial Hotel Cork City offers fine dining in beautiful, spacious, elegant surroundings. Seasonal and innovative menus blend Irish and Mediterranean cuisine. Located on the doorstep to Cork's finest fish and meat markets, our chefs prepare each meal with the freshest local produce. The Food Hall in the luxury Imperial Hotel Cork City is a sociable lunch venue, a popular spot for informal, delicious dining. Stylish, modern cuisine, delivered with professional efficient service, is just the right antidote for a morning's busy shopping in the city. Take time for yourself at Lafayette's in the luxury 4* Imperial Hotel in Cork City. La Fayette’s Brasserie in Cork City is perfect for a morning coffee to enjoy with your daily news. Have a simple, informal lunch in unique environs or savour an afternoon tea away from the bustling city just outside the door. Imperial Hotel opened its seafood gem the Fish Hatch, a small but perfectly formed outlet for serving premium fish and chips to the wider public from its restaurant kitchen. Parking is available offsite for 9 euros per day. Baby sitter / cot available however, you need to pre-book it in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Just one night
I stayed for one night on a business trip.
Arriving at 3.30pm after a seven hour trip they didn’t have a room for me booked through LateRooms even though I’d emailed the hotel reception directly to confirm. When an hour later I did get into my room and took a shower I got a knock on my door to inform me my shower was leaking into the room below.
Around 5pm a fight broke out in the street below my window. A man was lying with blood pouring from his head. At this point I was glad my family hadn’t come with me. The live music from the street below seemed to go up a gear after midnight and didn’t look like getting any quieter. As a seasoned traveller I travel with headphones and can eventually sleep anywhere. By 12.30am I had to do something I’ve never done before and ask to be moved to another room. To be fair I was moved right away and the night porter was very helpful explaining the pub below had a late license until 2am every night of the week. I’d booked a room-only deal as I don’t do breakfast and enjoy going to get a coffee in the morning. It seems this hotel has a policy of charging for breakfast anyway. This would seem to be a dubious, self-defeating and deceptive practice. The following day on telling them my experiences my colleagues recommended a really good hotel. I know where I won’t be staying on my next trip to Cork.
Very nice hotel
We both enjoyed our stay in this hotel and will return if we visit Cork again.