- Very Good
- 173 guest reviews
"We have stayed at Days Inn a couple of times before, but this time we found the room excessively hot! Also as we were in the ground floor cl..."
"Convenient for where I needed to be the next day. Staff were very friendly and helpful..."
"To obtain 'free' wi-fi one has to sign on to receiving nuisance email communitcations. No sign-on, no Wi-fi. The only thing about our stay t..."
"TV reception was very poor...."
"Kept awake all night by banging door..."
About the hotel
The Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff is a comfortable 40 bedroom hotel located just off junction 36 of the M4 with easy access to the cities of Cardiff, Swansea and Newport. You get so much more than you expect from this great positioned motorway hotel including - 24 hour reception service, larger than expected rooms all with en-suite bathrooms including bath and shower and able to accommodate families of 4, king-size Hypnos beds, sofa beds, 22 inch LCD televisions with up to 100 channels in each room and WIFI available in each room for a supplement. The hotel also offers a continental breakfast daily at just £4.
95 per person. For evening meals onsite there is a Burger King and Coffee Primo and Eat in, and a short 15 minute walk away there is a Harvester and a fantastic traditional welsh pub offering superb value meals and a lovely beer garden. We are the obvious choice for good value accommodation for business users be it passing by or staying a while or if you are coming to the area with the family for any event including the Millennium stadium events, events in Swansea and really events any where along the M4 Wales side. We also have special offers with a local minibus company offering pre booked discounted shuttles to and from the events contact the hotel for further information.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/08/2019 - Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
My stay in Bridgend
We have stayed at Days Inn a couple of times before, but this time we found the room excessively hot.
Also as we were in the ground floor close to reception, the door was banging all the time.....this didn't make for a good nights sleep. I would suggest that a soft close device could be fitted to alleviate this problem.
The staff are brilliant and can not do enough to for you?
Basic place to stay
Convenient for where I needed to be the next day.
Staff were very friendly and helpful