- Very Good
- 188 guest reviews
"The bed was soft but comfortable and the sheet were good thick cotton and the towels were soft and fluffy. The hotel was not as near the air..."
"Overnight stay to split our journey Good service,customer friendly and obliging..."
"Enjoyable stay, reception staff could have been a little more up beat didn't really seem to enjoy what she was doing. When we were leaving t..."
"Days Inn was close to where I needed to be and served its purpose. There were no toiletries but these were available for a small charge (nee..."
"Lovely room with no complaints but choose to have a full English Breakfast rather than continental which meant going over to the Harry Ramsd..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Bristol West offers all the facilities of a city centre hotel but with the ease & simplicity of a motorway location. The hotel is situated next to the Welcome Break Service Area enabling guests to purchase a wide range of catering & retail options.
The hotel is shielded from the motorway so even though you're minutes from junction 19, you're sure of a great nights sleep. Nearby attractions of the hotel include the City of Bristol, SS Great Britain & the Clifton Suspension Bridge plus @Bristol. The hotel is an ideal stop off point for guests travelling between the West Country & The North and is the Gateway to Devon & Cornwall. For the business guest we offer all the in room facilities you need for that perfect overnight business stop. Bristol Airport is only 11 miles from the hotel. FREE Wi-Fi internet access available in all rooms.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Room was spacious, shame about the smell
Really nice size room and the bed was comfortable.
Cleanliness fell short in the bathroom where the tap was scaly and needed a wipe. The back of the sink had a strange gelatinous goo, maybe a cleaning product left un-wiped for some time. I was glad I wasn't using the sofa bed as it looked old and grubby. The worst part was the smell. Like a house left unoccupied for a long time, it smelt of mould. Had I not been exhausted from a very long drive and arriving late I'd have complained but I suspect other rooms would be no different. It was cheap accommodation but given the choice I wouldn't go back.
Near Airport Hotel
The bed was soft but comfortable and the sheet were good thick cotton and the towels were soft and fluffy.
The hotel was not as near the airport as I thought as got lost down country roads to get there maybe some better instructions to get there on the web site but was clean and the night manager was friendly.