- 3 guest reviews
"High fresco ceilings and old fashioned furniture gives the hotel that Florence type feeling - that is why we chose it. Staff friendly and he..."
"We all loved this hotel. Great location and full of character that suited a trip to Florence. The kids loved having their beds on a mezzanin..."
"A charming hotel with lots of character. Staff were friendly and very helpful and we had a delicious continental breakfast. I would highly r..."
About the hotel
Hotel Villa Liana is housed in an elegant 19th-century villa with a peaceful and relaxing English-style garden. Located in the centre of Florence, it is less than a 15-minute walk from the Cathedral. The functional and spacious bedrooms are equipped with antique furniture and carefully selected textiles, providing a comfortable atmosphere.
Each is air conditioned and has satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have frescoed ceilings. A sweet and savoury buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room, and includes pastries, eggs and cold meats. The property also has a bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Villa Liana is within 10 minutes’ walking distance from 2 public gardens, including the Botanic Gardens, dating back to 1545. Michelangelo’s David and the Accademia Gallery are 1 km away. The hotel has private parking.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Villa Liana in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good all round package.
High fresco ceilings and old fashioned furniture gives the hotel that Florence type feeling - that is why we chose it.
Staff friendly and helpful, rooms very clean and food to a high standard (continental breakfast). Nice raised garden with fountain to the rear which accommodates car parking space. Only downside is that there is no lift for this 2 story building but this can only be expected from a 19th century building. Takes about 20 minutes to walk to the center by the dome.
Florence Family Holiday
We all loved this hotel.
Great location and full of character that suited a trip to Florence. The kids loved having their beds on a mezzanine. (Might be a bit stressful with tiny children). All staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely.