- 1 guest reviews
"A charming hotel with lots of character. Staff were friendly and very helpful and we had a delicious continental breakfast. I would highly r..."
About the hotel
Hotel Villa Liana is housed in an elegant 19th-century villa with a peaceful and relaxing English-style garden. Located in the centre of Florence, it is less than a 15-minute walk from the Cathedral. The functional and spacious bedrooms are equipped with antique furniture and carefully selected textiles, providing a comfortable atmosphere.
Each is air conditioned and has satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have frescoed ceilings. A sweet and savoury buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room, and includes pastries, eggs and cold meats. The property also has a bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Villa Liana is within 10 minutes’ walking distance from 2 public gardens, including the Botanic Gardens, dating back to 1545. Michelangelo’s David and the Accademia Gallery are 1 km away. The hotel has private parking.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Villa Liana in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel with character and charm
A charming hotel with lots of character.
Staff were friendly and very helpful and we had a delicious continental breakfast. I would highly recommend and would love to return one day!