- Very Good
- 130 guest reviews
"Excellent service, lovely place to stay, my one down fall was the beds, found very un-comfy but I am a very fussy person with my beds. Apart..."
"Stayed for one night only as we were visiting the nearby WWT bird reserve at Slimbridge, very convenient location and we were able to use an..."
"Didnt pay a great deal, mostly because it is quite hard to find and out of the way, but totally worth it..."
"We attended a wedding in dursley and booked this room via late rooms. The hotel is in a good location with easy access. The room was very co..."
"Lovely spacious, clean and tidy room. Was ideal for travelling with 2 young children. Has everything we needed and was also able to make our..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Michaelwood has direct access to the M5 motorway (only 1 mile from Junction 14). ITS PERFECT TO BREAK THAT TEDIOUS M5 JOURNEY. The Hotel offers a quiet peaceful nights sleep for those visiting Bristol or surrounding area.
Our rooms offer a high level of comfort & facilities yet the price is that of a budget hotel. Nearby attractions include Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester Docks, Cattle Country - The Barn , Berkeley Castle, Woodchester Mansion, Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust and Cribbs Causeway Shopping Centre. Free unlimited wi-fi & free parking facilities when you book this hotel.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Michaelwood - M5 in GLOUCESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money
Excellent service, lovely place to stay, my one down fall was the beds, found very un-comfy but I am a very fussy person with my beds.
Apart from that great.
Stayed for one night only as we were visiting the nearby WWT bird reserve at Slimbridge, very convenient location and we were able to use an access road to the rear of the property and avoid the motorway.
Despite its proximity to the motorway service area the rooms were very quite as the building is set back quite a way and has views onto an open field. Restraunt facilities are restricted to the use of the main service area a short walk away or off site at the many pubs in the area. Not a major issue for us as we like to explore!