- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Very friendly receptionist who very kindly moved our booking to a rear room rather than the one allocated as that one was overlooking the mo..."
"The room was immaculate when I first checked in, however on the second night when I returned to the room the towels had been changed and the..."
"We just needed an overnight stay to break a journey. The hotel was ideally placed for us, and we arrived at the funeral well rested. Would s..."
"Room 010 smelt of stale urine but the staff found a replacement that was fine...."
"Enjoyed my stay. Staff very pleasant..."
About the hotel
Located on the M5 between Junctions 13 and 14, our Days Inn Michaelwood M5 hotel is ideally situated for Swindon, Hungerford and Newbury, and features a number of thoughtful amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Newbury Racecourse, Stonehenge and Cotswold Wildlife Park are all just a short trip from our Gloucestershire hotel. Rooms offer a seating area and an en suite bathroom guests can make use of a digital TV with over 60 channels, a trouser press and ironing facilities.
Free unlimited wi-fi & free parking facilities are available. The Days Inn Michaelwood M5 offers a continental breakfast, which is served in the room. Children up to 12 years of age stay and eat free. The nearby service station has a number of restaurants and cafes, which serve cooked breakfasts and full meals. Nearby attractions include Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester Docks, Cattle Country - The Barn , Berkeley Castle, Woodchester Mansion, Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust and Cribbs Causeway Shopping Centre.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Michaelwood - M5
Very friendly receptionist who very kindly moved our booking to a rear room rather than the one allocated as that one was overlooking the motorway service station.
The room was immaculate when I first checked in, however on the second night when I returned to the room the towels had been changed and the bed made, however there was still a dirty cup by the bed.