- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"This was a very cheap stay - just £100 for 3 nights, so cannot complain there!! The staff, as always I have found with Days Inn, were extrem..."
"Stayed for two nights to look at my home area that has not been visited for several years, the " base camp" was ideal, infact better than ho..."
"I was in room 121 from 1030 to just after midnight there was constant banging in other rooms and from the door to reception below. This star..."
"I stayed for 4 nights over Easter whilst visiting various local NT houses. The staff were nice and friendly, and really helpful, my room had..."
"used this welcome break as a stop gap to travel up north had my 84 yr old mother with me very nice very helpful room was big airy had everyt..."
About the hotel
Just off junction 30/31 of the M1, but set back in a quiet location, 16 miles drive from Sheffield City Centre and 21 miles drive from Chesterfield. The hotel offers free on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and 24hour reception. Days Inn Sheffield South provides comfortable en-suite bedrooms with bath & shower, Flatscreen Freeview TV’s, Hypnos beds and tea/coffee facilities.
Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Motor Point Arena, Don Valley Stadium and Sheffield City Hall are only 15 miles from the hotel, and it is also a great location for visitors to the Peak District National Park, Sherwood Forest and Clumber Park. Rother Valley Country Park is also nearby, only 7 miles from the hotel. Facilities available on the nearby service area include Starbucks, McDonald’s and KFC.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very Cheap - Does The Job!
This was a very cheap stay - just £100 for 3 nights, so cannot complain there!.
The staff, as always I have found with Days Inn, were extremely pleasant and helpful. I was disappointed not to be informed prior that we were on the 1st floor and there was no lift, as I had a very heavy trolley to get upstairs - another guest kindly assisted. The room was very tired I have to say - bathroom bin broken and rusty, fan clogged with dust/dirt, shower didn't work properly, and the enamel on the bath was heavily damaged. However. Again, it was very cheap, and at the end of the day was somewhere to sleep - I would say it is the most 'tired' of the Days Inn that I have used, but I would certainly stay again for those prices, and location was very good.
Stayed for two nights to look at my home area that has not been visited for several years, the " base camp" was ideal, infact better than hoped for.