- Very Good
- 143 guest reviews
"Very good accommodation and very convenient. Did what it said on the tin!!..."
"We stayed at the Days Inn Warwick from Good Friday to Easter Sunday. The location is really handy for anyone wishing to visit Warwick, Strat..."
"Hotel is ideally situated for visiting Stratford and Warwick. Room was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Despite the locat..."
"We read the reviews on this hotel after booking (whoops!) and have to say that all the issues raised by other people were unfounded in our e..."
"Our dog was very pleased to stay in the room with us at an excellent rate...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Offering everything you need for a great nights sleep!! Executive bedrooms for our business guest as well as family & dedicated disabled rooms. All rooms are en-suite offering tea/coffee making facilities, BT Openzone WIFI, trouser press and a comfortable bed to sleep! The Hotel is located a short drive from the centre of Warwick, BOASTING its castle and race track to name just a couple of its attractions.
Whilst adjacent to the newly refurbished service area the Hotel is set back from the motorway so excellent direct motorway access is not compromised by noise as the hotel offers a peaceful nights sleep to all its guests. The Hotel is half an hour south of Birmingham and its International Airport & NEC. Stratford upon Avon is also a short 10 minute drive away.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Warwick Southbound - M40 in Warwick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very good accommodation and very convenient.
Did what it said on the tin!!
Weekend break over Easter
We stayed at the Days Inn Warwick from Good Friday to Easter Sunday.
The location is really handy for anyone wishing to visit Warwick, Stratford and has easy access on the M40 to Birmingham or Oxfordshire. The hotel block is set well back from the motorway and is very quiet in terms of motorway noise. We used the services to eat as we didn't know the area and just wanted something quick after 2 days sightseeing, but could have asked for information on nearby pubs etc or travelled back into Warwick or Stratford. The Welcome Break services offers a range of chain food outlets and a Waitrose store. The hotel was very clean and mainly comfortable. The 2nd bed was a converted settee and would be better for younger children - not so good for our 12 year old, but adequate. The only negative comment was that the window fitting was poor and the window didn't close properly. This didn't have any affect on us as it wasn't cold weather. Our stay via laterooms.com was £54 for 2 nights so extremely good value.