- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"Enjoyed a few days here for my girlfriends birthday and would definitely come again..."
"Beautiful hotel with a great spa, lovely grounds and comfortable room. A few minutes' walk from the town centre which was great for explorin..."
"Excellent service, good quality hotel. Spa very relaxing...."
"The breakfast was excellent, but the evening meal was overpriced and on the evening we eat there it was of poor quality, the lamb I had was..."
"This is the second time we have visited this hotel, the stay was perfect. All staff friendly and willing to help. The swimming pool and outs..."
About the hotel
Once an elegant private house dating back to the 1830's, a long sweeping driveway and seven acres of landscaped gardens front the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel. Free wifi available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. The 129 non-smoking bedrooms are furnished with a subtle blend of colours and maintain the atmosphere and appearance of a private house.
The Vellore Restaurant, once a ballroom and host to the season's sparkling debutantes, offers traditional English fare in an elegant setting. The Alfresco Restaurant is the bustling colonnade restaurant, with views out across the formal garden. The style is less formal, eclectic and an oasis of enjoyment. A Mediterranean style menu is served. The Spa is a wonderful relaxing environment. The facilities include a Jacuzzi, Infra Red Heat Cabin, Rock Sauna, Experience Showers, Ice room, Aroma Steam and Salt Infusion rooms. There are 5 beauty treatment rooms and a relaxation room. In the fully equipped gymnasium, qualified instructors are on hand to offer lifestyle consultations. They then design an exercise programme that's just right for you, which means you will get into shape at a pace that feels comfortable. Outside during the summer months, you can challenge a partner to a game of croquet on the lawn. [Policies - Beauty treatments should be booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. Children up to 14 years old are welcome to use the swimming pool between 8am to 5pm within the designated children's lanes and must be accompanied by an adult. Children do not have access to the Thermal Suite and Hydro Pool. If dining is the Vellore restaurant, guests are requested to wear smart casual dress. ]
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 20/10/2016 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed a few days here for my girlfriends birthday and would definitely come again
Thought the room was very overpriced at £245 for one night, parking at the hotel was charged extra and no breakfast was provided which was outrageous considering the cost of the room.
Tried to phone through to reception from room got no response, staff only seemed intent on selling extra value services to me. Parking invoice was delivered to room at 6am on bank holiday morning !. I would not recommend this hotel or the macdonald group!!