This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city nest to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. The Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta provides the best of modern comfort combined with the warmth of antique furnishings.
With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, refrigerator-bar, direct dialling telephone, free wi-fi and a safe. On premises garage.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2011 to 31/12/2016 - It is necessary ro inform hotel of time of arrival and transportation details, if arriving after 09.00 p.m. or before 07.30 a.m. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet