- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The staff were very attentive but not pushy. The bedroom was excellent, with a good shower (hooray!). We only ate breakfast in the hotel, bu..."
"Love coming here as convenient and can get good deals. Great service and lovely rooms...."
"For the price I paid, I would have expected breakfast included and a room with a bit of a view (court yard)! But the staff were absolutely g..."
"This is the second time we have stayed in this hotel wonderful staff, good clean rooms will be staying again...."
"Clean, comfortable with good food A bit expensive..."
About the hotel
Located on the edge of Richmond Park , only 6 miles from Central London and a 900m walk to Norbiton Rail Station this 4 star Hotel boasts direct and regular rail links to London Waterloo , while transfers by car to Heathrow Airport take approximately 30 minutes. With free on- site parking , complimentary Wi Fi and the charming conservatory Atrium restaurant , this Hotel is ideally located to suit all business and leisure needs . With 66 elegant bedrooms , doubles ,executive and suites the Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel offers beautifully comfortable accommodation that includes a flat screen satellite TV, work area , tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary water.
A number of these rooms overlook a hidden, peaceful and tranquil courtyard garden . Guests can dine in the Atrium Restaurant ,which serves a classic brasserie -style menu and fine wines . Or more informally in the bar area which offers speciality coffees and cocktails , hearty breakfasts and afternoon teas. 24 hour room service is also available . Additionally with 3 naturally lit function rooms the Hotel can accommodate up to 120 people theatre style making it ideal for business meetings ,conferences, events and weddings. The Hotel is perfectly situated for exploring the sights and sounds of our vibrant capital city, for enjoying the breathtaking rugby at Twickenham or the Stoop ,the tennis at Wimbledon , Chelsea or Hampton Court Flower Shows, the racing at Kempton Park , the excitement of Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures ,as well as the history of Hampton Court Palace or even the simple tranquillity of a stroll along the river Thames . Close to Kingston University the Hotel is only a 5minute walk from the Royal Park of Richmond where you can enjoy the sight of beautiful herds of Fallow and Red Deer.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/12/2014 to 31/12/2014 - We are not selling Dinner on the 31st Dec'2014. The LateRooms.com rates for Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel - London in Kingston upon Thames are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
First Class hotel with first class attention
The staff were very attentive but not pushy.
The bedroom was excellent, with a good shower (hooray!). We only ate breakfast in the hotel, but it was good food well presented. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Kingston.
Love coming here as convenient and can get good deals.
Great service and lovely rooms.