- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"This is a lovely hotel as long as you are not expecting 'shiny modern'. It's full of old world charm -log fires, comfy bed room (with random..."
"A well situated hotel for a restful few days away from the city. We stayed for three nights on a bed and breakfast basis. Princetown was eas..."
"We just needed some peace after a frantic day getting married on the way to our ultimate destination. We also stopped here again on the way..."
"We stayed at this hotel prior to my Son's Graduation from Plymouth Uni. The hotel is set in a beautiful part of Devon and although our stay..."
"pleasant, stunning views..very helpful staff..."
About the hotel
Highly reccommended Country House Hotel set in a stunning riverside location within its own 60 acres of private grounds, watch out for the geese ! Beautiful bedrooms with views across Dartmoor , many with four poster beds and double spa baths. Enjoy the wonderful cuisine served in The Tors AA Red Rosette Restaurant, the emphasis is on using seasonal local fresh produce. Relax in the cosy lounges infront of the blazing log fires.
Enjoy being pampered at this oasis at the heart of Dartmoor just 20 minutes from Plymouth and 45 from Exeter. .
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Two Bridges Hotel in Dartmoor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Dartmore -charming, cosy & relaxed
This is a lovely hotel as long as you are not expecting 'shiny modern'.
It's full of old world charm -log fires, comfy bed room (with random furniture).The bed was a bit over soft for me but generally fine and the room was clean. The food was really good -bar food or a more formal resturant. The staff were nearly all young, very polite and helpful, they were so nice. It was a real pleasure to stay there, by the end of 2 dsys we felt totally relaxed. And truly dog friendly.
A city break in the country
A well situated hotel for a restful few days away from the city.
We stayed for three nights on a bed and breakfast basis. Princetown was easily accessible for a less formal evening meal. We had a very relaxing time there and travelled to nearby towns without the stress of long journeys.Our room was clean and the staff were friendly.