- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"at first we had a awefull room right over the kitchen - room 17 - it was very hot in there and when u opend the window u can hear the fridge..."
"Lovely welcome, lovely food & entertaining flock of geese...."
"Excellent hotel full of old unspoilt charm, with great, friendly staff. Only downside, a terrible shower!..."
"Being low season we were offered a complimentary double upgrade to a beautiful four poster bedroom with en suite & jacuzzi. There were extr..."
"Unlike other hotels that accept dogs, Two Bridges went above and beyond to make our dog feel welcome, they left a lovely little present of d..."
About the hotel
Highly reccommended Country House Hotel set in a stunning riverside location within its own 60 acres of private grounds, watch out for the geese ! Beautiful bedrooms with views across Dartmoor , many with four poster beds and double spa baths. Enjoy the wonderful cuisine served in The Tors AA Red Rosette Restaurant, the emphasis is on using seasonal local fresh produce. Relax in the cosy lounges infront of the blazing log fires.
Enjoy being pampered at this oasis at the heart of Dartmoor just 20 minutes from Plymouth and 45 from Exeter. .
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stay in a museum
at first we had a awefull room right over the kitchen - room 17 - it was very hot in there and when u opend the window u can hear the fridge working really loud - but after complaining, the staff was very nice and really helpful and they changed our room to a suite on ground floor.
after all a very pleasant and relaxing stay.
Great for the outdoors (and dog lovers)
Lovely welcome, lovely food & entertaining flock of geese.