This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
You will find Le Mas d'Artigny & Spa and its remarkable architecture near Nice, up on the hills facing Saint Paul de Vence and the Mediterranean Sea, an a sunny 20-acre estate, a real oasis of greenery with the colours and fragrances of Provence 85 bedrooms and apartements with private pool, Panoramic Restaurant, terrasse, Bar, ping pong, snooker, Golf (practice and putting green), bikes, art galleries, fitness room and sauna Spa Néocéa by Daniel Jouvance: a 750 m2 well-being area, 11 cabins, a hammam, a chromatic pool, an herbal tea bar, a meditation room . . .
dedicated to treatment rituals. Treatments use exclusive products made with Aquaplancton enriched with Omega 3 and Physiomarine Water
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Mas D'Artigny & Spa in Saint Paul De Vence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet