This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The best Gay hostel in Madrid and ideally based at the centre of its bustling heart. The scene is just a few steps around the corner where you can find tourist attractions, nightlife and the fabulous Puerta del Sol. It really is un-missable! Boasting such a great location you truly have Madrid at your fingertips.
Bars, museums, palaces, discos. . . . all is here. It is unnecessary to take public transport anywhere. Our accommodation is spacious and comfortable, with private bathroom and private balcony or terrace. Also have inexpensive rooms with shared bathrooms and not square view. Hotel includes Saloon TV room and an atmosphere like no other. If you are looking for a hostel who’s vivacity and charisma matches that of the wonderful city of Madrid, look no further! Breakfast included in all prices. Internet Wireless free. Computers with Internet availables free. THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PRE-AUTHORISE CREDIT CARDS BY INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS IN THE RESERVATION TIME FOR THE TOTAL COST OF THE RESERVATION. IF THE PRE-AUTHORIZATION IS REJECTED, THE RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED AUTTOMATICALLY.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet