- 50 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. Each time the staff have been very helpful and accommodating. There was a very noisy wedd..."
"Historically interesting this qwerky Art Deco grade II listed building is well located for M1 & access to London but its a little lack lustr..."
"This hotel is still good value for money but is beginning to look a little tired around the edges ...."
"Lovely hotel, good value for money, big rooms and bathroom:)..."
"The hotel was clean, but we fiund the directions to the room poorand it was more like walking through a maze. Menu not very exciting but was..."
About the hotel
Ramada Hatfield Hotel is a great location for both business and leisure guests offering free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Situated within easy reach of the A1M & M25 and only a short drive from Warner Brothers The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour, Butterfly World & Paradise Wildlife Park. The hotel offers free car parking, is just 14 miles from London Luton airport and only 20 miles from London; a short train journey from the nearby Hatfield Train Station.
The hotel is deally located opposite the Galleria outlet shopping centre & Odeon digital cinema. The hotel is also close to Hatfield House, Knebworth House and the Roman town of St Albans. The Comet Brasserie & Bar is open all day and Sky Sports plays on large screens in the bar. Residents can enjoy complimentary use of the gym & swimming pool at the Hertfordshire Sports Village just a few moments walk away. The hotel also offers flexible meeting and event facilities all with free Wi-Fi and free car parking.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions.
Each time the staff have been very helpful and accommodating. There was a very noisy wedding on during our stay but the staff found us rooms away from the noise. An enjoyable stay and we will definitely be back. Thank you.
Qwerky Art Deco hotel
Historically interesting this qwerky Art Deco grade II listed building is well located for M1 & access to London but its a little lack lustre these days.
Rooms are contemporary nod to art deco but lots of scuffing of furniture edges makes them a little scruffy on first impression. That said they are well designed & laid out with a great mirror door on cupboard offering full length viewing which is often frustratingly missing from hotel rooms. Bathroom is roomy & pleasant too. Comfortable bed & nice large TV & a remote that worked ( in my room anyway) Plenty of parking in large onsite car park . Downsides - rooms are not well noise insulated & conversation in next room was pretty clear . Overall at the right price - I paid £76.50 late deal which offered very good value for money