- 1 guest reviews
"Informal, discreet service but always there and willing in a beautiful farmhouse with so much luxury and homely touches. Great Spa & Restaur..."
About the hotel
Perched high above the village of Broadway, with fabulous views across the Cotswolds, Dormy House is the perfect rural retreat. Think cosy corners, log fires and sumptuous interiors. A bit like home, but better.
Originally a 17th century farmhouse, Dormy House is a lesson in fine design. It’s only when you step inside that you begin to understand what the Dormy is really about. Contemporary design meets Cotswold chic. It’s a relaxing place where you’re encouraged to kick off your shoes and put your feet up. After all, that’s what the furniture is for. House Spa has a serious mission and a light-hearted touch. (Signs remind you to “Switch off your mobile phone and come to your senses. ”) Indulgent treatments are designed to bring noticeable health benefits; and you will be able to swim and gym to your heart’s content. Dormy House has long been at the centre of the Cotswold’s gastronomic map with two delicious dining experiences. The Garden Room restaurant proves that fine dining doesn’t have to be fussy while next door The Potting Shed is all about great local grub.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place in a gorgeous part of England
Informal, discreet service but always there and willing in a beautiful farmhouse with so much luxury and homely touches.
Great Spa & Restaurants. Lots of beautiful scenery & villages surrounding it to be enjoyed if you can drag yourself away. We drove to Visit Blenheim Palace which was also well worth the trip.