- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"The room was amazing, very clean and spacious. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. A great place to stay in the heart of Canterb..."
"Everything and I mean Everthing was perfect, except for a small detail and I suspect a planned spruce up? The Coffee served at Breakfast ....."
"Overnight for just one night in Canterbury, hotel is ideal spot to enjoy the picturesce town, car park tight though..."
"excellent stay, hotel staff very friendly and helpful,..."
"We recently stayed for our 25th wedding anniversary and were upgraded to room 101 which was very nice indeed. All staff were helpful and wen..."
About the hotel
ABode Canterbury is situated within the ancient city walls, only minutes away from the stunning Canterbury Cathedral. Boutique shops, historic sites and traditional architecture make the city the perfect place to visit for business or pleasure - and with ABode, you can experience it in style. All of our bedrooms have been designed with relaxation and luxury in mind, so you're sure to enjoy a perfect night's sleep, waking refreshed and rejuvenated.
Before settling in for the night, indulge yourself by sampling the exquisite range of dining and drinking experiences, from superior room service and the sophisticated Champagne bar to the traditional Old Brewery Tavern and stylish County Restaurant. . Each ABode bedroom has been designed to offer far more than a great night's sleep, although our hand-crafted Vi-Spring beds, comfort cooling, secondary glazing and serene surroundings guarantee that you'll wake perfectly refreshed. All of our rooms offer understated, beautiful and contemporary design, created with complete luxury in mind. We'd like ABode Canterbury to become your home from home, so we provide everything you need to settle in, unwind and relax. Wall mounted LCD televisions and personal DVD players provide an evening of entertainment, and our imaginatively designed wet rooms, enamel baths and bespoke toiletries are perfect for an indulgent night of pampering. Raid the tuck box full of regional treats, order something delicious from our dedicated room service – and make yourself at home. With our team of highly skilled chefs at the helm of all our dining experiences, ABode Canterbury is passionate about food and drink. We believe in great local produce, served with style. Simply delicious. Whether you're in the mood for a first-rate pub meal with real cask ale in the Old Brewery Tavern, a glass or two of something sparkling in the Champagne Bar, or an exquisite three-course meal in the County Restaurant, ABode Canterbury offers something for everyone. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Booked a superior room, what we were given I would not class as superior but did not see their standard room, disappointed.
Parking is provided on a gated building site near the hotel at £10 per night this is a rip off. Parking should be inclusive in the room rate. Several times I had to wait for a member of staff to open the gate, luckily it was not raining. First morning we had breakfast in the hotel, the scrambled egg was rubbery and inedible. We sent it back and were not charged. After this experience we had breakfast elsewhere in Canterbury and decided not to risk the hotel restaurant for dinner. The room smoke alarm was covered with clingfilm why. We should have asked. Will not stay at this hotel again or recommend it to friends.
The room was amazing, very clean and spacious.
The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. A great place to stay in the heart of Canterbury.