- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"The staff at the restaurant were pleasant enough but they just didn't make us feel particularly welcome and given the prices, we were expect..."
"We always enjoy staying at Abode as it is so central and it maintains a good standard..."
"A great hotel in a perfect location. Staff very helpful, and breakfast was delicious. Room was great apart from the television, which was ol..."
"One night in Canterbury to attend a wedding. The location is excellent but being a saturday night is a little noisy. Good service, let us in..."
About the hotel
ABode Canterbury is situated within the ancient city walls, only 0. 2 miles walk from the stunning Canterbury Cathedral. Boutique shops, historic sites and traditional architecture make the city the perfect place to visit for business or pleasure and with ABode, you can experience it in style.
Westgate Gardens, Howletts Wild Animal Park, The Dover Docks and The Canterbury Tales which is only couple minutes’ walk from the hotel. All bedrooms have been designed with relaxation and luxury in mind, so you're sure to enjoy a perfect night's sleep, waking refreshed and rejuvenated. Wall mounted LCD televisions and personal DVD players provide an evening of entertainment, and our imaginatively designed wet rooms, enamel baths and bespoke toiletries are perfect for an indulgent night of pampering. Before settling in for the night, indulge yourself by sampling the exquisite range of dining and drinking experiences, from superior room service and the sophisticated Champagne bar to the traditional Old Brewery Tavern and stylish County Restaurant. The train Station Rd E, Canterbury is only 10 minutes’ walk and the bus stations 6 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Guests booking a Non-refundable rate must ensure the card used at the time of booking is presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel. Bad restaurant.
The staff at the restaurant were pleasant enough but they just didn't make us feel particularly welcome and given the prices, we were expecting a better service.
The hotel is in a great location and the bar is fantastic for cocktails. The bar staff couldn't do more for you - recommending us places to go and talking through the drinks menu.
We had to go out to Zizzi's for dinner because even though we had booked for dinner (and paid for it!) as we arrived after 9 a dinner was no longer available.
Very poor, very disappointing.