- Very Good
- 184 guest reviews
"the room lacked comfort or enough cups etc..."
"It was ideal accommodation for visiting Oxford. A bus stop just outside the welcome break and the bus takes you right into the centre of Oxf..."
"Excellent check in staff/receptionists who noted we had asked Late Rooms for a non-smoking room but had been allocated a smoking room (noted..."
"Good value, close to Oxford but you need to have a car. Quiet despite location being in a service station..."
"Thanks very nice place...."
About the hotel
Ramada Oxford is a smart, comfortable hotel located in a convenient location within the Welcome Break Service Area, at Junction 8a M40. The Hotel is AA aproved. The hotel is integral to the main service area which boasts a wide range of catering and retail outlets.
Ramada Oxford is only 8 miles from Oxford City Centre. Other nearby attractions include Bicester Shopping Village,St Marys Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and Didcot Railway. Free wi-fi facilities available at this hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are no more allowed in this hotel! Full English Breakfast @ £11.95pp, children under 12 eats for free... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
the room lacked comfort or enough cups etc
It was ideal accommodation for visiting Oxford.
A bus stop just outside the welcome break and the bus takes you right into the centre of Oxford. We enjoyed our stay and will visit once again.