- Very Good
- 172 guest reviews
"Booked a twin room as my daughter was going to an open day in Oxford. Wasn't sure what to expect from a motorway service station but I have..."
"Was out in oxford for the night and location is a little from city centre however receptionist advised on taxi services and bus services run..."
"Absolutely fantastic hotel. Staff were friendly, food was great and the hotel itself was spotless. Will definitely be booking again for next..."
"A bit like a travelodge but a better room..."
"Staff were polite & helpful. Room was as I was expecting...."
About the hotel
Ramada Oxford is a smart, comfortable hotel located in a convenient location within the Welcome Break Service Area, at Junction 8a M40. The Hotel is AA aproved. The hotel is integral to the main service area which boasts a wide range of catering and retail outlets.
Ramada Oxford is only 8 miles from Oxford City Centre. Other nearby attractions include Bicester Shopping Village,St Marys Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and Didcot Railway. Free wi-fi facilities available at this hotel.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are no more allowed in this hotel! Full English Breakfast @ £11.95pp, children under 12 eats for free... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada ...Great stopover
Booked a twin room as my daughter was going to an open day in Oxford.
Wasn't sure what to expect from a motorway service station but I have to say I was totally amazed at what we got. The staff were efficient and the hotel clean, bright and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel. It offered everything that we required and at a very good value.
Great decor, fresh and modern accommodation
Was out in oxford for the night and location is a little from city centre however receptionist advised on taxi services and bus services running in area, was very helpful.
Didnt try the food but beds were very comfy, spotless room. Really great place.