- Very Good
- 97 guest reviews
"Very helpful lady on reception - changed my rom very quickly, as there was aproblem with my lights initially...."
"After arriving at the location, motorway services very difficult to drive there because not signposted. The room we had was on 1st floor abo..."
"The member of staff was having an issue with a customer which lead to a back log of 5 people waiting to resolve something or check in...."
"Very satisfied with the service and food. Cannot fault...."
"Ok room with 2 extra beds for kids, general comfort of room and beds was fairly good. Bathroom quite old and tired with somewhat sloppy main..."
About the hotel
Ramada Oxford is a smart, comfortable hotel located in a convenient location within the Welcome Break Service Area, at Junction 8a M40. The Hotel is AA approved. The hotel is integral to the main service area which boasts a wide range of catering and retail outlets.
The hotels spacious rooms include a bath and a shower, tea/coffee, Freeview TV and a telephone. Free Wi-Fi and parking available at this hotel.
Ramada Oxford is only 8 miles from Oxford City Centre. Other nearby attractions include Bicester Shopping Village,St Marys Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and Didcot Railway.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are no more allowed in this hotel! Full English Breakfast @ £11.95pp, children under 12 eats for free... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Very good! Nice and clean hotel. Staff were very attentive
Very helpful lady on reception - changed my rom very quickly, as there was aproblem with my lights initially.
After arriving at the location, motorway services very difficult to drive there because not signposted.
The room we had was on 1st floor above the entrance to reception. Very noisy all night people coming and going with wheeled suitcases over concrete slabs is very annoying from the time we arrived until we left. Plus people smoke just outside and on a hot night with Windows open is not very nice to s non smoker.