- Very Good
- 201 guest reviews
"I only paid £45 for this room through laterooms. I think I would have been upset if I'd paid the usual £85. Only one of the lights in the be..."
"An excellent stay with a short drive to see the beautiful historic town of Oxford...."
"As a family with 2 teen sons, staying on a Friday night to take in an Open Day at the Uni on Saturday, we found the hotel to be good value...."
"We spent a good time at this hotel. The room was very nice and the staff too. Very practical to go by bus to oxford. Good price, not too..."
"I couldnt fault anything it was fantastic great helpful staff great accommadtion clean warm perfect..."
About the hotel
Ramada Oxford is a smart, comfortable hotel located in a convenient location within the Welcome Break Service Area, at Junction 8a M40. The Hotel is AA aproved. The hotel is integral to the main service area which boasts a wide range of catering and retail outlets.
Ramada Oxford is only 8 miles from Oxford City Centre. Other nearby attractions include Bicester Shopping Village,St Marys Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and Didcot Railway. Free wi-fi facilities available at this hotel.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are no more allowed in this hotel! Full English Breakfast @ £11.95pp, children under 12 eats for free... The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Oxford in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Got what we paid for.
I only paid £45 for this room through laterooms.
I think I would have been upset if I'd paid the usual £85. Only one of the lights in the bedroom worked. In fact one of the bulbs was completely missing. Only one of the two lights in the bathroom worked. The one over the actual bath did not work which was probably a blessing as the grouting looked grubby enough even in the dim light. The hair drier cord was barely long enough to reach the mirror and the bed was rock hard. The staff were very friendly though.