- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was brilliant, room ws clean n had everythin u needed. Central to everythin in the town. Staff couldnt b more helpful n pleasent w..."
"I booked a last minute mini break for the kids at half term break. Price was v reasonable. Its a four star hotel with all that you would exp..."
"We stayed here for one night to break a long journey. The staff were very friendly and helpful. On gentleman went out of his way to help me..."
About the hotel
Town centre location within a 5 min walk of the train station, Facilities include Heritage Health & Fitness Club with Spa, Free Wi Fi, Kelly's Steakhouse and Charter Bar. Easy access to the M7, J17. Kildare Outlet Village and Whitewater shopping centre in Newbridge are easily accessible off the M7 motorway.
The Portlaoise Heritage Hotel is a perfect choice for a leisure break. Our Heritage Health & Fitness Club offers 7 treatment rooms, a 20m swimming pool, Kids pool, sauna, steam room Jacuzzi and gym. There are two Golf courses within a 15 minute drive. The Heritage Hotel Portlaoise, the perfect wedding venue boasts the Maryborough Suite, a 110 spacious guest rooms and 13 meeting rooms.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Mother n daughter
The hotel was brilliant, room ws clean n had everythin u needed.
Central to everythin in the town. Staff couldnt b more helpful n pleasent with a smile on their face at all times. Only thing that i wasnt impressed with ws the teenage daughter wsnt allow in pool after 6:30 its adults only after that time, in portlaoise theres not much else to do in the evenin with a teenage daughter so we ended up goin to the cinema two nites in a row.
Relaxed and friendly
I booked a last minute mini break for the kids at half term break.
Price was v reasonable. Its a four star hotel with all that you would expect there. Room was huge. Patrizia on reception went out of her way to fit us in for a second night when we didnt want to leave!. Pool is warm and nice. Odeon cinema is 100m away. Shops are around the corner. Spago restaurant was great for the kids -pizza and ice cream. Room was v quiet at night despite reception hoing on downstairs. Good experience. Happy days.