- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed here for one night to break a long journey. The staff were very friendly and helpful. On gentleman went out of his way to help me..."
"Most enjoyable staff very friendly and helpful rooms very clean but could do with a little updating but over all a great weekend..."
"If travelling in Ireland and need quality accommodation with excellent service; look no further. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, spacious, c..."
About the hotel
Town centre location within a 5 min walk of the train station, Facilities include Heritage Health & Fitness Club with Beauty Salon, Free Wi Fi, Spago Italian restaurant and Charter Bar. Easy access to the M7, J17. Kildare Outlet Village and Whitewater shopping centre in Newbridge are easily accessible off the M7 motorway.
The Portlaoise Heritage Hotel is a perfect choice for a leisure break. Our Heritage Health & Fitness Club offers 7 treatment rooms, a 20m swimming pool, Kids pool, sauna, steam room Jacuzzi and gym. There are two Golf courses within a 15 minute drive. The Heritage Hotel Portlaoise, the perfect wedding venue boasts the Maryborough Suite, a 110 spacious guest rooms and 13 meeting rooms.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here for one night to break a long journey.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. On gentleman went out of his way to help me with the Wi-Fi in my room. The receptionist who checked us in, a girl from Tyrone was very friendly and efficient. We ate in the Italian restaurant and the food was very good.
An average hotel with a high price tag.
I had to ask for everything, sat for ages in the lounge waiting to order food.
Staff preoccupied all of the time. On check out was not asked about my stay, whether enjoyed or not. Was awakened at 4.45am by returning guests. I will not be returning to this hotel.