- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"The bedroom was clean and comfortable. Spacious even though we had an extra bed. The bathroom was dated and a bit scruffy round the edges. T..."
"Very friendly and efficient reception staff...."
"Greeting was friendly and efficient, just what we wanted after a very tiring journey through storms. Room was reasonably clean but unfortuna..."
"Booked this as a last minute deal. Was only £54 for 2 nights, so i guess you get what you pay for. Hotel is undergoing refurbishment. In my..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn South Mimms is a smart, comfortable hotel which is conveniently located on the M25 junction 23, or A1(M) Junction 1. The hotel is situated within the South Mimms Welcome Break Service Area which offers a variety of catering and retail facilities which are available 24 hours a day FREE WIFI AVAILABLE IN ALL BEDROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS and now all rooms have Freeview digital flat screen T.
V's. As well as standard en-suite family rooms, the hotel also boasts executive bedrooms, which are ideal for the business guest. These have a large work desk and extra telephone and modem point. They also feature an in-room fridge and ironing facility. Situated on the A1M/M25, this gives direct access into London by car. We are only 13 miles from Wembley Stadium and the Arena and 4 miles from Elstree Film Studios. Both Lakeside and Bluewater shopping cities are directly accessible on the M25. The hotel is 25 miles from London luton Airport, 32 miles from London Heathrow and 33 miles from London Stansted. High Barnet and Cockfosters underground stations are approx, 5 miles away and Potters Bar mainline station is only 3 miles away.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very strong cigarette smoke in a n/s room
The bedroom was clean and comfortable.
Spacious even though we had an extra bed. The bathroom was dated and a bit scruffy round the edges. The bathroom floor had given way partly by the bath making it impossible to use the bath or shower. It was held in place by the Lino!. During the night we woke to smell very strong cigarette smoke which we worked out to be coming through the vent in the bathroom. We had to put a towel under the door to stop the smell a bit and protect our 6 year old from breathing it in. It was still very strong in the morning so we didn't use the bathroom. We let the lady on reception know in the morning and she said it was a non smoking floor, which was besides the point. Don't accept room 203!
Very friendly and efficient reception staff.