- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Greeting was friendly and efficient, just what we wanted after a very tiring journey through storms. Room was reasonably clean but unfortuna..."
"Booked this as a last minute deal. Was only £54 for 2 nights, so i guess you get what you pay for. Hotel is undergoing refurbishment. In my..."
"Friendly and helpful staff...."
"well connected by bus to go to London from potters bar if driving..."
"Got this on a great deal for 2 nights. Although stayed in one of the rooms awaiting refurbishment it was still comfortable and clean, except..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn South Mimms is a smart, comfortable hotel which is conveniently located on the M25 junction 23, or A1(M) Junction 1. The hotel is situated within the South Mimms Welcome Break Service Area which offers a variety of catering and retail facilities which are available 24 hours a day FREE WIFI AVAILABLE IN ALL BEDROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS and now all rooms have Freeview digital flat screen T.
V's. As well as standard en-suite family rooms, the hotel also boasts executive bedrooms, which are ideal for the business guest. These have a large work desk and extra telephone and modem point. They also feature an in-room fridge and ironing facility. Situated on the A1M/M25, this gives direct access into London by car. We are only 13 miles from Wembley Stadium and the Arena and 4 miles from Elstree Film Studios. Both Lakeside and Bluewater shopping cities are directly accessible on the M25. The hotel is 25 miles from London luton Airport, 32 miles from London Heathrow and 33 miles from London Stansted. High Barnet and Cockfosters underground stations are approx, 5 miles away and Potters Bar mainline station is only 3 miles away.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Greeting was friendly and efficient, just what we wanted after a very tiring journey through storms.
Room was reasonably clean but unfortunately it smelt very badly of stale smoke. too tired then to do anything, opened windows. In morning there were pieces of tobacco on sheets I must have picked upon my feet from carpet. I spoke to reception on way out and asked they air and clean room really well.
The receptionist was apologetic and offered an upgrade but we were on a tight schedule and did not have time to pack our belongings etc and she said staff could not accept responsibility for moving our things, which I understood. We returned quite late, room still poor kept windows open. At home on opening our cases I had to wash all clothing, whether worn or not, because of smell. Other than that, the room was comfortable and quiet.
Last Minute Stay
Booked this as a last minute deal.
Was only £54 for 2 nights, so i guess you get what you pay for. Hotel is undergoing refurbishment. In my mind, this should be closed whilst this is ongoing. Room was mouldy, dated & smelly. The bathroom had a leak around the toilet, the pull out bed had mould on it. Will be ideally located once its refurbished.