- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"We travelled down from the midlands for a weekend of entertainment courtesy of Jools Holland & Status Quo at Hatfield House. Hotel was in ea..."
"Excellent stay, good value for money...."
"Excellent price rooms in a great location just outside London ideal for Wembley..."
"It's a dated hotel on a busy road intersection. That said my room was very clean and comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep...."
"Very helpful staff. Nice, clean spacious room. Comfortable beds. Nice big tv with lots of channels. Lovely shower. Nice and easy to access f..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn South Mimms is a smart, comfortable hotel which is conveniently located on the M25 junction 23, or A1(M) Junction 1. The hotel is situated within the South Mimms Welcome Break Service Area which offers a variety of catering and retail facilities which are available 24 hours a day FREE WIFI AVAILABLE IN ALL BEDROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS and now all rooms have Freeview digital flat screen T.
V's. As well as standard en-suite family rooms, the hotel also boasts executive bedrooms, which are ideal for the business guest. These have a large work desk and extra telephone and modem point. They also feature an in-room fridge and ironing facility. Situated on the A1M/M25, this gives direct access into London by car. We are only 13 miles from Wembley Stadium and the Arena and 4 miles from Elstree Film Studios. Both Lakeside and Bluewater shopping cities are directly accessible on the M25. The hotel is 25 miles from London luton Airport, 32 miles from London Heathrow and 33 miles from London Stansted. High Barnet and Cockfosters underground stations are approx, 5 miles away and Potters Bar mainline station is only 3 miles away.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Value for Money
We travelled down from the midlands for a weekend of entertainment courtesy of Jools Holland & Status Quo at Hatfield House.
Hotel was in easy reach of the venue and as we only really needed to sleep there we didn't want to pay to much. Days Inn was very easy to find, staff were very helpful, room was very clean our towels were change each day which surprised us Welcome Break Services only a few strides away usual motorway services food but all in all the Hotel was more than adequate. will use there again if needed.
Excellent value for money
Excellent stay, good value for money.