- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. I would recommend this hotel 100%...."
"My husband & I spent 3 nights at this hotel, everything about the stay was excellent from our arrival to when we left. The staff were extrem..."
"Amazing service from young lady at reception Hotel is a maze, Very corporate feeling , jacuzzi is filled in..."
"Nice pleasant hotel, room was nice quite and comfortable with view of golf course. Our meal was lovely with really great service from a very..."
"We visited as a last minute booking for Valentines weekend. On arrival I paid for the room by debit card, and although I noted we'd be using..."
About the hotel
Set in Hampshire countryside and only 15 minutes from Southampton and 5 minutes from the Rose Bowl cricket ground, Macdonald Botley Park offers space and tranquility. Also within easy reach of the M3, M27, Eastleigh, Porstmouth and Southampton Airport. Southampton Parkway Station is only 15 minutes’ away.
The hotel also offers 130 air conditioned bedrooms and 11 flexible meeting rooms that are perfect for conferences from 2 to 500 delegates. All are on the ground floor, have generous ceiling heights, wide access doors and all benefit from air-conditioning and natural daylight. The hotel's extensive grounds, Paddock and Orchard are especially ideal for corporate events, training and development, outdoor management courses and team building events. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Free on site parking is also available. Vital Health, Fitness and Beauty has a 15 metre indoor pool, sauna, steam room, three beauty treatment rooms for top to toe Decleor treatments for men and women, a state of the art techno gym, cardiovascular machines, aerobic dance studios with over 22 classes and Squash courts. The Swing and Plus Fours casual dining restaurant will give you the ideal environment to relax . For formal dining the AA Rosette Award Winning Winchester restaurant offers sumptuous menus created from fresh produce which leaves your mouth watering. Children swim times morning 8-11 am (Tuesday and Wednesday due to classes restricted time) evening Session- 16-19. 00 (children need be out by 7pm) Due to high volume and for health and safety reasons the hotel use time slots, guest can check available times at leisure reception. The pool is closed for other classes at selected times. Please contact reception for details or if you would like to join a class.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Squash Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 26/11/2010 to 21/12/2017 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa
One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in.
I would recommend this hotel 100%.
My husband & I spent 3 nights at this hotel, everything about the stay was excellent from our arrival to when we left.
The staff were extremely pleasant & helpfull and our room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and large which made for a very relaxing stay. The swimming pool etc was very clean, the breakfast was very good and the waiting staff very polite nothing was too much trouble, we only had 1evening meal but that was superb & again the waiting staff very good. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.