- Very Good
- 255 guest reviews
"From booking through late rooms, all the receptionists were welcoming and helpfull, Lovely clean bed lined, allocated a ground floor room as..."
"Overall the hotel was excellent and value for money the only set back is you can't get a hot meal on site as it's attached to a motorway ser..."
"great value hotel,friendly, helpful staff...."
""Lost Property"-My party consisted of myself,my mother and our Disabled granddaughter.After our stay in Febuary 2015 our Granddaughter had l..."
"I absolutely will recommend and book Days Inn every time. From the staff to the rooms to the atmosphere absolutely 1st class. I cant say muc..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities in all rooms when you book this hotel. Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep at Days Inn Sedgemoor, which is situated in the Welcome Break Service Area on the M5 northbound. On site facilities include Burger King, Welcome Breaks own Eat In, W.
H. Smith and a Shell petrol station, FREE PARKING for guests and a service road to give easy access south. Ideally located for travelling to the West Country including Devon and Cornwall, Bristol, Bristol International Airport and Taunton. The hotel offers a range of rooms: single, double, twin and family, all ensuite with both non smoking and smoking available. All rooms now have flat screen digital television with freeview. The hotel is registered as AA pet friendly. Local places of interest include: - Burnham on Sea, Brean Leisure Park, Weston Super Mare, Cheddar Gorge and Cave, Wookey Hole Caves, Wells Cathedral, Glastonbury Tor, Clarkes Retail Shopping Outlet at Street, Bristol Zoo and @ Bristol.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Sedgemoor - M5 in Sedgemoor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
From booking through late rooms, all the receptionists were welcoming and helpfull,
Lovely clean bed lined, allocated a ground floor room as requested, nothing too much trouble, given access code to a lane at back if hotel which was helpfull,only down side was loo seat was loose but we managed and reported via matienence card and not enough plug sockets but ok uf you've not a lot if gadgets .
Easter weekend break
Overall the hotel was excellent and value for money the only set back is you can't get a hot meal on site as it's attached to a motorway services every thing inside is fast food etc.
I would return to the hotel no problem.