- Very Good
- 219 guest reviews
"We decided late to take our children to the seaside, found this hotel,which was clean,quiet and friendly staff. Just what we needed for our..."
"Only two plugs in the room; for the kettle and tv. I ended up buying an extension cable...."
"Lets start off with the negatives of which there are 2. Firstly lack of power points. For myself i could cope but for a business person this..."
"The services could be a lot better, could not get a cooked breakfast but the room was very good. Thank you...."
"low score on quality of room as mattress on double bed very uncomfortable, could feel the springs coming through. The rest of the room good...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities in all rooms when you book this hotel. Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep at Days Inn Sedgemoor, which is situated in the Welcome Break Service Area on the M5 northbound. On site facilities include Burger King, Welcome Breaks own Eat In, W.
H. Smith and a Shell petrol station, FREE PARKING for guests and a service road to give easy access south. Ideally located for travelling to the West Country including Devon and Cornwall, Bristol, Bristol International Airport and Taunton. The hotel offers a range of rooms: single, double, twin and family, all ensuite with both non smoking and smoking available. All rooms now have flat screen digital television with freeview. The hotel is registered as AA pet friendly. Local places of interest include: - Burnham on Sea, Brean Leisure Park, Weston Super Mare, Cheddar Gorge and Cave, Wookey Hole Caves, Wells Cathedral, Glastonbury Tor, Clarkes Retail Shopping Outlet at Street, Bristol Zoo and @ Bristol.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute trip
We decided late to take our children to the seaside, found this hotel,which was clean,quiet and friendly staff.
Just what we needed for our nights stay. Would definitely stay again.
Days Inn Sedgemoor - M5
Only two plugs in the room; for the kettle and tv.
I ended up buying an extension cable.