- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Family room was adequate. Bearing in mind it was booked for 4 people it would have been nice had the sofa bed been prepared for us. There we..."
"Good value hotel in quiet setting even though it is in a service station setting. Dogs welcome. Clean. Pleasant staff. Would recommend...."
"also had a toaster and microwave in reception of hotel for guests to use. very clean hotel..."
"The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the room was a little basic but clean & had everything we needed except a lock on the toilet..."
"Just a couple of slight problems that could easily be put right. The toilet seat was broken so an extra maintenance check would be good, and..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep at Days Inn Sedgemoor, which is situated in the Welcome Break Service Area on the M5 northbound. On-site facilities include Burger King, Welcome Breaks own Eat In, W. H.
Smith and a Shell petrol station, free parking for guests and a service road to give easy access south. Ideally located for travelling to the West Country including Devon and Cornwall, Bristol, Bristol International Airport and Taunton.
The hotel offers a range of rooms: single, double, twin and family, all ensuite with both non-smoking and smoking available. All rooms now have flat screen digital television with Freeview. The hotel is registered as AA pet-friendly. Free Wi-Fi facilities in all rooms when you book this hotel.
Local places of interest include - Burnham on Sea, Brean Leisure Park, Weston Super Mare, Cheddar Gorge and Cave, Wookey Hole Caves, Wells Cathedral, Glastonbury Tor, Clarkes Retail Shopping Outlet at Street, Bristol Zoo and @ Bristol. Disabled Parking, Outdoor Parking, Parking – Motorcycle, Parking – Trailer, Parking – Car, RV Parking are available at the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for an overnight stop
Family room was adequate.
Bearing in mind it was booked for 4 people it would have been nice had the sofa bed been prepared for us. There were no tissues in the bathroom and one of the shampoo dispensers was empty. Little details like that are irritating but overall the experience was fine. The service provided at check-in was good and it was.good that the reception is 24 hour. Room was stuffy but large enough and there was not a lot of noise.
Good value hotel in quiet setting even though it is in a service station setting.
Dogs welcome. Clean. Pleasant staff. Would recommend.