- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Extremely quiet guests seemed to consider other guests...."
"Advertised as small double rooms which was correct but ideal for a base. Short walk into Chester which is lovely. Walked the city walls whic..."
"This welcoming hotel has a real touch of home about it. Perfectly situated within a ten minute walk of the centre and with its own car park..."
"Great place to stay if visiting Chester and especially close to Zoo. Staff very friendly and efficient. Room comfortable and very pleasant...."
"This is a Very good 3 * hotel,comfortable and homely the staff are very helpful. Just a 10 minute walk into the city centre. The breakfast w..."
About the hotel
Situated in a quiet location, just outside the historic Roman walls of Chester with ample free secure onsite car parking for all rooms and complimentary fibre optic Wi-Fi in all areas; The Brookside Hotel is an exclusive privately owned 3* family run hotel with a traditional style accompanied by excellent service and hospitality. Whether it’s leisure or a corporate business stay, our individually styled bedrooms have a modern finish to suit a variety of requirements. Our bedrooms are all en-suite and include tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV’s and hairdryers.
Complimentary full Breakfast choice is available in the restaurant or in your room. The ‘Brook View’ Restaurant, offers an extensive menu serving traditional British cuisine and continental favorites. The bar has a wide range of wines and spirits with draft beers available. The cosy lounges and bar are an ideal place to meet fellow guests or friends where you can enjoy a pre or post dinner drink, a light snack or traditional afternoon tea. In addition you may wish to take advantage of our outside leafy garden terrace. All residents and invited guests have exclusive use of our restaurant, bar and lounges. We endeavor to make you feel at home throughout your stay and we look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing and overpriced
We stayed for one night in a "superior room".
As far as I could tell it was just the size that could have made this a superior room. There was also a chocolate and a bottle of water each. The kettle lid was broken but I'm sure the staff would have sorted this out if we had brought it to their attention. They were helpful and this made the stay pleasant. The room would have been fine if it had been a more reasonable price. For this room I would expect to pay £75 for the night. It actually cost £124 which is hugely overpriced. There was nothing about the room or hotel that justified this price. I regret booking this hotel and wouldn't recommend it at this price. The staff were nice though and one girl in particular was very helpful. The cooked breakfast was fine but the cereals and fruit were not great. It is a shame because I liked the staff. Also the building itself was nice.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Extremely quiet guests seemed to consider other guests.