- 99 guest reviews
"Receptionist asked for a credit card incase we used mini bar,when i told her i didn't have a credit card she said well i need one told her i..."
"Breakfast area, did not seen very clean...."
"Great hotel very clean and nice atmosphere..."
"Perfectly situated for the City centre, the Castle & other attractions. Ideal for a City break...."
"For a 4 star hotel it was really basic room,..."
About the hotel
Once the domain of legendary philanthropist Robin Hood and now one of the UK’s premier cities, Nottingham is rich in culture, history and sport. Park Plaza Nottingham enjoys a prime location in the heart of the city, a stone’s throw from the Capital Arena and Nottingham Castle, as well as many of the UK’s most renowned shops, restaurants and bars. Designer shopping is available in the nearby Exchange area which also comes alive after dark to offer lively nightlife.
Perfect for families, the hotel offers 178 contemporary, informal guestrooms with family-friendly Executive rooms featuring a pull-out sofa bed and a genuine sense of being home away from home. Love, Share, Enjoy is central to the concept of the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, where the innovative menu brings together dishes such as fresh sushi, black cod with miso and Chilean sea bass with black beans. A tempting Room Service menu is available around the clock. The hotel’s fitness suite is equipped with weight-resistance machines and cardiovascular equipment, complemented by luxury towels and ice-cold water. Whether you are exploring the city or venturing further afield into Robin Hood country, Park Plaza Nottingham offers more space and impeccable ‘Just Ask’ service. The hotel also offers secure on-site parking. Park Plaza Nottingham offers 30 car parking spaces on-site, which includes 2 disabled spaces. Overnight parking is charged at a rate of £15. 00 for overnight parking *Advance booking is essential due to availability* To reserve a parking space please call the hotel after making your booking. Sat Nav postcode for the hotels car park is NG1 6HP and its entrance is located in Bromley place, please turn left before approaching the Hotel before the Kaplan Building
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Shabby hotel, shabby room and living off the plaza name!
The staff were uninformative, did not give any instructions on how to reach the car park or how to get to my room.
One member of staff had dirty bitten nails. The lobby smelt of dirty oil where it entered the very expensive restaurant. didn't eat there due to smell putting me off. Room was rather small with grubby furniture, however the linen was clean. The pillows were rather small and flat and did not fit the bed. There was no real curtains, only blinds so as soon as it was light I was awake. There was missing grout from the tiles in a the bathroom and grime round the fixings on the underneath of the tap (which was on show). And to top it off it was cheap and nasty coffee sachets, sorry but when you are paying a bit more you should get a better quality coffee.
Receptionist asked for a credit card incase we used mini bar,when i told her i didn't have a credit card she said well i need one told her i dont have one and will not be using the mini bar anyway, never been asked for one before,found her attitude quite rude, within 10 min of getting into our room a member of staff let themselves into our room to ' inspect' the mini bar.
Whilst my husband and i were unpacking and Changing our clothes.