- 46 guest reviews
"Good city centre location. Secure underground parking...."
"All staff were very polite and helpful. Jenny in the bar was excellent and very good service from Janet at breakfast. Special thanks to Elle..."
"Nice enough room, bit rough around the edges but overall reasonably good value...."
"The heating/air con in the room was broken so I was given an electric heather which was noisy and difficult to regulate so the room was eith..."
"Booked through late rooms and upgraded. Was ok, nothing amazing but it was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
Once the domain of legendary philanthropist Robin Hood and now one of the UK’s premier cities, Nottingham is rich in culture, history and sport. Park Plaza Nottingham enjoys a prime location in the heart of the city, a stone’s throw from the Capital Arena and Nottingham Castle, as well as many of the UK’s most renowned shops, restaurants and bars. Designer shopping is available in the nearby Exchange area which also comes alive after dark to offer lively nightlife.
Perfect for families, the hotel offers 178 contemporary, informal guestrooms with family-friendly Executive rooms featuring a pull-out sofa bed and a genuine sense of being home away from home. Love, Share, Enjoy is central to the concept of the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, where the innovative menu brings together dishes such as fresh sushi, black cod with miso and Chilean sea bass with black beans. A tempting Room Service menu is available around the clock. The hotel’s fitness suite is equipped with weight-resistance machines and cardiovascular equipment, complemented by luxury towels and ice-cold water. Whether you are exploring the city or venturing further afield into Robin Hood country, Park Plaza Nottingham offers more space and impeccable ‘Just Ask’ service. The hotel also offers secure on-site parking. Park Plaza Nottingham offers 30 car parking spaces on-site, which includes 2 disabled spaces. Overnight parking is charged at a rate of £15. 00 for overnight parking *Advance booking is essential due to availability* To reserve a parking space please call the hotel after making your booking. Sat Nav postcode for the hotels car park is NG1 6HP and its entrance is located in Bromley place, please turn left before approaching the Hotel before the Kaplan Building
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Good City Centre Hotel
Good city centre location.
Secure underground parking.
We were given an upgrade. The room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was very good.
All staff were very polite and helpful.
Jenny in the bar was excellent and very good service from Janet at breakfast. Special thanks to Elle for the upgrade which was superb.