This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Holiday Hotel's strength is in its location. The panorama at the heart of Amalfi's coast is incomparably beautiful. Praiano was an ancient fisher town and Dogi's summer resort.
It was once located between the ancient Republica Marinara di Amalfi (Amalfi's Sea Republic) and the rich town of Positano. A bar, a restaurant, whose famous cuisine is based on local speciality and season products, a solarium, a lift, and a parking lot are at our guests' disposal. Last but not least the seaside: you can reach it on foot (10 minutes), by car or by bus. You can see the clear blue sea from every room, each different from the others and provided with a balcony where you can peace fully enjoy your view. The floor is made up of hand-made majolica tiles from Vietri, modern style furniture, and bedcover colors in marine style integrate standard amenities such as phones, TV-sets, refrigerators with fully stocked minibars, air conditioning, heating, private bathrooms, and hairdryers. Junior suite with a Jacuzzi available.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Solarium , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Holiday in Praiano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet