- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"It was as we expected, basic no frills accommodation for one night. The room was very clean and tidy although bed is smaller compared to oth..."
"Greeted with a warm welcome. Staff very pleasant & helpful...."
"Just off the motorway but surprisingly quiet. Spacious, clean room. Tea, coffee and milk topped up daily. Friendly, approachable staff. A 24..."
"Excellent standard of room, easy to book and very nice staff...."
"Had many stays at welcome inns. Everything was up to their usual good standard...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. REFURBISHED APRIL 2010 Days Inn Bradford South offers all the comforts of a city centre hotel but conveniently situated on the motorway! The hotel offers guests modern facilities in a warm and friendly environment. The hotel is located adjacent to the Welcome Break service area and backs on to Willow Valley golf course.
Our facilities include all rooms en suite with bath and shower, 90 channel Freeview LCD flat screen TV, in room complimentary hot drinks tray, BT openzone WI-FI, Hairdryer, Breakfast available, Pet Friendly rooms available, Free car parking, Meeting Room available for hire. We are ideally located for travel to Leeds/Bradford/Huddersfield/Manchester with Leeds/Bradford airport just a 20 min drive away. Days Inn - The Best Value Under The Sun!
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
There was a smell of feet in the room.
There was a banging sound coming from bathroom. The door looked like a door on an outside toilet you would have seen years ago . Bed was uncomfortable and sheets felt damp. No were to get a full breakfast . We were booked for two nights only stayed one as they had no other room. Book a much better hotel for the second night. So disappointed.
One night only
It was as we expected, basic no frills accommodation for one night.
The room was very clean and tidy although bed is smaller compared to other chains but they are comfortable enough.