- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Hotel in very beautiful surroundings, staff pleasant & helpful...."
"Check in was fine and seamless at reception, we booked dinner for 8:30, we asked at the reception for directions and was told to wait in the..."
"This is a lovely building in very fine grounds, in a lovely part of the country, near to National Trust properties and very good village pub..."
"The only thing that lets this hotel down is the breakfast. There was enough for only 1 person to have fresh fruit. The orange juice ran out..."
"Stayed one night in April. A lovely homely, extremely friendly hotel. The staff were superb. Friendly and helpful . Food was excellent and s..."
About the hotel
Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate consists of two Victorian buildings nestled in 27 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland. FREE WIFI FOR ALL GUESTS AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC AREAS WITHIN THE MANSION BUILDING. Wroxall Abbey Hotel is proud to offer a range of 72 individually designed, luxury bedrooms.
From the comfortable and cosy rooms and suites of the Court, to the classic style and grandeur of the Mansion, there is something for every guest’s taste. Fine dining is available in the A La Carte restaurant and bar. Leisure and spa facilities are also available. Dating back to the 12th Century and once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey is one of the most historic and beautiful luxury hotels in Warwickshire, with an unrivaled location, offering seclusion and intimacy. Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate has recently appeared in The Independent's Top 50 Wedding Venues in the UK, confirming the Estate as an ideal venue to celebrate your special day.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely romantic break!
Hotel in very beautiful surroundings, staff pleasant & helpful.
Very very disappointing
Probably one of the worst places I've ever stayed.
Gym consisted of a broken treadmill broken bike seat, a cross trainer and a rowing machine.
Dirty child nappy on the floor in the gents changing room for 2 days.
Air con not working in the room despite 3 calls to reception
Stairway through our ensuite for the rooms on the next floor very noisy. Tried to book some beauty treatments but no call back despite it closing early.
Card access to the gym always broken. However you just needed to walk outside as the external door to the spa was always open. All in all a very disappointing stay what was suppose to be a nice period hotel that clearly is very tired.