- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Hotel was lovely and very quiet. In a great location. Receptionist was relatively friendly when we checked in. However when we checked out w..."
"Very welcome reception and departure. Hotel very clean and quiet, excellent location...."
"Friendly & helpful staff room had huge pillar next to bed & view of brick wall but apart from that very nice. Breakfast a bit hit or miss wo..."
"Attending EIFF hotel within 10 min walk of venue excellent in all aspect..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old Town, this contemporary four star deluxe hotel has 122 stylish and contemporary rooms, many with stunning panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle and the City skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42" widescreen LCD TV, large desk, Free WiFi internet and free local calls, ground coffee and selected tea, specially blended toiletries, iron and ironing board. Bathrooms have bath and/or separate walk-in shower.
Hotel facilities include Agua Lounge Bar and Restaurant and guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the leisure facilities, located a few doors away at the Apex International Hotel.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Apex City of Edinburgh
Hotel was lovely and very quiet.
In a great location. Receptionist was relatively friendly when we checked in. However when we checked out we we were barely acknowledged and weren't asked if everything had been OK. This is a small thing that goes a long way.
Apex City of Edinburgh