- Very Good
- 207 guest reviews
"Staff very pleasant and helpful. Very accommodating. Rooms clean to a high standard everyday. Great value for money. Would recommend. Food a..."
"I have stayed here for three nights and will definitely stay there again! Thank you x..."
"I got a cheap deal - 2 nights for £60 - and I'm glad I didn't pay more. This is a no-frills hotel, so it's somewhere to stay rather than 'an..."
"Fantastic accommodation. Cleaned very well. Great reception staff who were friendly and happy to help. Thanks for making my stay easy and co..."
"Beds were a little firm for our taste and pillows were a bit flat. Staff were very friendly but we had to ask 3 times to get extra pillows (..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Leicester Forest East located just 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. The hotel offers free parking, free wifi, 24-hour reception and 90 en-suite bedrooms. Each en-suite bedroom offers everything you require for a comfortable nights stay including flatscreen freeview televisions providing over 89 different channels.
Days Inn Leicester Forest East is situated on the M1 between junction 21/21a and is an ideal location for Leicester, East Midlands Airport and just a short 30 minute drive away from both Nottingham and Birmingham. Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children upto the age of 12 years stay and eat free.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Clean rooms , pleasant staff and great value for money
Staff very pleasant and helpful.
Very accommodating. Rooms clean to a high standard everyday. Great value for money. Would recommend. Food available includes KFC, Subway, Burger King, Star Bucks, Papa Johns all onsite. Fosse Shopping Park approx 5 mins drive away.
We checked in, no problems, we had upgraded our room to a deluxe which meant "snack, fridge & bottled water" when we got to our room there was no fridge or bottled water & 1 tracker bar (double room = 2 adults).
We went back to reception & receptionist was very surprised to hear that our room didn't have a fridge - the cleaner must not have noticed it was gone earlier. We were allocated another room - this room had a fridge with one bottle of water in it & 1 tracker bar. Room was stiflingly hot & remained so until the small hours of the morning, despite a fan & having the window open. Room was clean but external seating area was litter strewn as all the buckets were overflowing, to the delight of the many seagulls