- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"Had baby/ toddler in next room 74 that screamed all night, so had very little sleep...."
"Staff are lovely...."
"We stayed here overnight and after a 4 hour trip on a busy motorway from Bristol to visit some friends in Chorley. Accommodation was tired i..."
"On arriving at the hotel after a 3.5 hr drive up to Lancashire from Somerset both my wife and l were ready to relax visiting our family, we..."
"very good stopover for necessary one night accommodation..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. After a refurbishement of both Family rooms and Executive Double rooms, Days Inn Charnock Richard now has many great features to offer you. The Hotel is now equipped with BroadBand WiFi as a standard feature which is free .
We also offer you HYPNOS de-luxe beds, ensuite bath with shower, hot drinks tray, trouser press, hairdryer, and now FREEview flat screen Tvs with over 50 channels to choose from. Additionally the hotel offers EXECUTIVE rooms which feature in room fridge, coffee machine, iron centre and extra seating. The Hotel is fully licensed and offers a bar and restaurant along with Full HOT English breakfast served each morning. The hotel is situated in its own grounds ideal for children and for walking dogs, whilst the hotel offers an evening menu several loacal pubs are a short walk away and offer local fayre and traditional ales. Free parking is available for all guests and for added comfort 24 hour reception is operated. Small charge for pets. The Days Inn is accredited by the AA and also Pet Friendly - Pet rooms are designated on the first floor. The Hotel has great access to the Northern motorway network. The M6 is adjacent with access to both north and south. Local attractions of Blackpool and Manchester are just a 25 minute drive away, and in just under an hour you will find yourself in the Lake District. Adjacent to the hotel you will find the Welcome Break services offering all your High Street favourites such as WHSmith, KFC, Burger King and Starbucks lounge. Cash machines and Forecourts are also adjacent and offer guests a 24 hour service.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Bathroom is very worn, walls very thin
Had baby/ toddler in next room 74 that screamed all night, so had very little sleep.
Days Inn Charnock Richard - M6
Staff are lovely.