- 41 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable. No extras just simple and what you pay for...."
"The staff were welcoming and helpful The hotel was spotless It's a really big hotel, and a little confusing to fin d my room, but I was help..."
"The hotel was very comfortable and quiet with clean rooms. However, £145 for a double room without breakfast is too much. I would stay again..."
"lovely quiet, dark room. friendly helpful staff but room smelled of smoke and they changed the towels and soap which was a waste as I was on..."
"It was alright but the decor a a bit dated, the corridors need better signage to find room and my room needed a good vacuum. I don't think t..."
About the hotel
The Oxford Hotel is one of the city's leading four-star hotels, located only two miles from the City Centre and minutes from the A34 and M40. Modern and contemporary in design it offer 168 designer en-suite bedrooms. All offer you exactly what you need from your stay.
If you are here on business you can easily work from your room and download emails through our wireless broadband internet access. If you are looking for the best and most advance conference facilities in Oxfordshire, then look no further. Bright, colourful and airy, all 25 meeting rooms have natural daylight, air-conditioning and wireless broadband access. At the heart of the hotel’s Cranmer Conference Centre is the University Suite with a capacity to seat 320 delegates for a conference and 200 guests for a banquet. In addition the hotel also has a grassed activity area, which is ideal for team building activities and games. Other hotel facilities include stylish and contemporary dining in the Medio Restaurant and Bar. Health and Fitness Club (not wheelchair accessible) and car parking for over 250 cars.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortable.
No extras just simple and what you pay for.
Very ordinary hotel masquerading as something better
Very ordinary hotel.
Comfortable enough. A bit tatty round the edges but ok. Overpriced for what it is. Breakfast was appalling. Breakfast room was a mess. Staff indifferent and oblivious. Food and milk on the floor, tables piled with dishes. Buffet inadequately attended, ran out of food and no staff aware. No butter for toast, no side plates, no milk. Food cheap and disgusting. Would not return.