- 142 guest reviews
"Needs a bit of refurbishment..."
"Excellent value for money. Service was great and location to airport was perfect..."
"I asked for a accessable double room with twin beds. a. because of my disability b. my granson travilling with me. I was allocated a double..."
"Had an issue on arrival having lost the keys for my suitcase, staff were immensely helpful, in finding me a handyman to saw through the lock..."
About the hotel
The Britannia South Manchester hotel is a modern purposed built hotel is located just off the M56 and easy access to the Motorway Networks. Manchester city centre only 5 miles away and easily accessible , Manchester Airport is only 3 miles away and there is a shuttle bus operating on a regular timetable to and from the hotel this service is chargeable. All 212 bedrooms are en-suite and decorated in contemporary style with lots of natural light and facilities include TV & Radio, Trouser Press, Hairdryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities The superb restaurant, serves a hearty full breakfast or Continental , light lunch or snack and dinner with a choice of Grills, Sea Food, Burgers and traditional Family favourites.
The Palatine bar is ideal for relaxing with fine wines and beverages. Featuring, six Conference rooms that can offer the best facilities perfect for any occasion and can hold up to 120 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Getting a bit dated
Needs a bit of refurbishment
Excellent value for money.
Service was great and location to airport was perfect