- 61 guest reviews
"Room clean and comfortable, although no hot water for shower in the morning. Reception not manned on arrival but sign directing customers to..."
"Didn't know we were arriving as they missed our booking, they sorted it in a reasonable time. no wifi in our room but the manager took some..."
"Put in out housed room. Very cold, no wifi. Was advertised as having it..."
"Had a great stay at Scotland's hotel. It was clean and good value for money. Only had the breakfast which was enjoyable. The gym is a bit ti..."
"Stayed 3 nights for a ski trip to Cairngorms. Good hotel with good leisure facilities, and lovely breakfasts. The town is impressive with pl..."
About the hotel
Traditional Scottish Hotel, located in the centre of picturesque Pitlochry and in walking distance of Train & Bus Stations. Free Car Parking, Free use of Swimming Pool & Leisure Club. Choice of Single, Double, Twin, Family or Executive Rooms.
All have splendid views over the Perthshire Hills. Choice of Dining in the Faskally Restaurant featuring 'Scottish' Menus or MacNabs Bistro
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Scotlands Hotel in Pitlochry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Room clean and comfortable, although no hot water for shower in the morning.
Reception not manned on arrival but sign directing customers to the bar where there was a sign saying barman away please go to reception. Tried to charge credit and debit card fee when I checked out although this was not clear at booking or check in - this sign was produced from under the reception desk by a very surly receptionist when I pointed out that I had not been made aware of this charge. I asked for the manager who agreed to waive the fee. Food was good and service at breakfast very good so overall a mixed bag. Personally I would not stay again.
Didn't know we were arriving as they missed our booking, they sorted it in a reasonable time.
no wifi in our room but the manager took some money of our bill. much appreciated spa facilities were good although a bit small in steam and sauna