- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"More than adequate, but it would have been pleasant to have tissues supplied, and also a bedside table. Great to be able to request a bath r..."
"Stayed for one night in a standard double whilst traveling up through Scotland. Reception staff very polite and helpful, and we were directe..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. Friendly staff and amazing food. very relaxing just what we were looking for g..."
"Great hotel, close to everything you need,rooms were just what you need, very clean. Only downfall was the decor, it was very dated...."
"The hotel was nice enough, stayed for one night as we had an activity planned nearby the next day. Pool area was nice enough, never had dinn..."
About the hotel
Traditional Scottish Hotel, located in the centre of picturesque Pitlochry and in walking distance of Train & Bus Stations. Free Car Parking, Free use of Swimming Pool & Leisure Club. Choice of Single, Double, Twin, Family or Executive Rooms.
All have splendid views over the Perthshire Hills. Choice of Dining in the Faskally Restaurant featuring 'Scottish' Menus or MacNabs Bistro
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Two night stay
More than adequate, but it would have been pleasant to have tissues supplied, and also a bedside table.
Great to be able to request a bath rather than a shower, though, and the hotel is very handy for the theatre by foot.
Warm Night in Pitlochry
Stayed for one night in a standard double whilst traveling up through Scotland.
Reception staff very polite and helpful, and we were directed to room 202 on the second floor. The room turned out to be quite small though very clean and well presented. It faced out over the roof of the leisure centre so the view was not good (loads of weeds on the roof and neglected paintwork/windows) as this is part of the hotel not generally on show. The room was very warm and stuffy due to it being a warm day and facing the sun. Although the bed was comfortable and even with the window ope it was too warm to sleep comfortably. Good breakfast. Would recommend this hotel but upgrade to a better standard of room if you can and be warm sunny aspect on hot days.