- 50 guest reviews
"Great hotel, close to everything you need,rooms were just what you need, very clean. Only downfall was the decor, it was very dated...."
"The hotel was nice enough, stayed for one night as we had an activity planned nearby the next day. Pool area was nice enough, never had dinn..."
"Hotel is in a good central location to town. Our original room was very small however not a problem being moved on request. The linen was sp..."
"We stayed in this hotel for a few nights while we discovered the town of Pitlochry. The management staff were very welcoming and a great hel..."
"Lovely weekend break - room a bit tired - needs upgraded - tv very small, toilet roll very thin but cooked food at breakfast hot and brought..."
About the hotel
Traditional Scottish Hotel, located in the centre of picturesque Pitlochry and in walking distance of Train & Bus Stations. Free Car Parking, Free use of Swimming Pool & Leisure Club. Choice of Single, Double, Twin, Family or Executive Rooms.
All have splendid views over the Perthshire Hills. Choice of Dining in the Faskally Restaurant featuring 'Scottish' Menus or MacNabs Bistro
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Put in outbuilding and was told this was an upgrade I booked hotel not outbuilding.
The building I was in smelt like old peoples home. Reception staff lied to your face when I said tv was not working said all of Pitlochry got bad reception. I had no reception at all. Swimming pool was cold and dressing rooms very cold had to ask for shower gel and shampoo. I had my granddaughter with me, age 8, when I asked for hot chocolate at breakfast for her was told I had to pay extra as it was only tea n coffee. Did not enjoy having to put coats back on to go for breakfast or to go swimming.
Great hotel, close to everything you need,rooms were just what you need, very clean.
Only downfall was the decor, it was very dated.