- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"Hotel is stiuated in lovely grounds. Stayed overnight as I had an interview locally the next morning, I asked for a quiet room and was put a..."
"We often stay in the West Midlands, but this was a pleasant new discovery and we hope to return. A quiet location, but convenenient for moto..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Room marginally better than a travel lodge. Breakfast was included in the deal which was adequate and good..."
"hotel great, staff excellent..."
"This is a lovely old place and to be honest I thought I was going to be put in a broom cupboard because for the price I paid and the lovely..."
About the hotel
Southcrest Manor Hotel & Spa is a privately-owned 60 bedroom hotel located on the Worcestershire and Warwickshire borders. Dating back to the early 20th century, the original manor house later became a hotel and to this day retains some of its wonderful original period features. Set within close proximity to the major motorway and rail networks, the hotel is only a 20 minute drive from the NEC and is ideally situated for visiting Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon or Worcester.
All of our three conferencing suites are CAT E5 enabled and offer complimentary Wi-Fi and extensive car parking facilities. The Auxerre Suite with its traditional yet contemporary styling and Oscars Restaurant with its elegant charm provide the perfect setting you would want to make any family occasion special. The hotel also has a conservatory overlooking landscaped gardens and woodlands just off the main bar area. The Hotel also offers an onsite Spa equipped with a gym, hot tub, sauna and beauty rooms offering a fully comprehensive list of beauty treatments as well as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki and Hot Stone Massage
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Southcrest Manor Hotel in REDDITCH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is stiuated in lovely grounds.
Stayed overnight as I had an interview locally the next morning, I asked for a quiet room and was put at the end of the corridor which meant I wasn't disturbed. It was a Sunday night so it was fairly quiet. The reception were friendly and the breakfast was swift and good. I would stay again for business, I had a basic room, a bit like a travelodge so it wasn't the "romantic" type.
Quiet location, close to town
We often stay in the West Midlands, but this was a pleasant new discovery and we hope to return.
A quiet location, but convenenient for motorway connections. Staff very caring. Uprated to large room, without asking.