- 33 guest reviews
"Check in was very friendly and informative. Breakfast was good, nice selection. However... in between not so good and has put us off returni..."
"Decent hotel, good breakfast and I would use it again for a business stopover..."
"Really lovely old building with lots of history . Definitely had the creepy factor which was the main reason I wanted to stay there , staff..."
"Excellent hotel with pleasant lodge and garden. Good meals and drinks at excellent value prices..."
"Would recommend this hotel. The staff are very helpful and courteous. The room we had had ample space and it was very clean. The decor was a..."
About the hotel
Set within 9 acres of land, on the edge of the stunning Cotswolds and close to Oxford. The Holt Hotel blends the atmosphere of a 15th Century inn with the modern requirements of any discerning conference/event organiser. Providing a versatile, flexible, spacious and individual venue.
Whether you are launching a new product, seeking a perfect team building/outdoor pursuit location, organising an AGM, desiring a central location for monthly meetings or arranging a wedding, The Holt Hotel has the experience, depth of knowledge and vision to support all of your requirements – be it for two or 260 delegates. Hotel Facilities • 86 individually decorated en-suite bedrooms with the capacity to sleep up to 164 guests • Eight versatile conference rooms all with natural daylight • Theatre style for up to 195 delegates and banqueting for up to 240 guests • Nine acres of land for outdoor pursuits or just to relax in • Excellent cuisine in the Du Vall’s restaurant by our award-winning chefs • Free car parking for up to 200 cars • Located close to M40, Oxford airport, Blenheim Palace, Bicester Outlet Village, Oxford City, the Cotswolds, Silverstone and various other attractions. We tailor our experience and facilities to suit your requirements and budget.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Hotel does not accept cheques/credit cards for payments of less than £10.00. An admin fee of £4.00 is applied to Amex transactions.WiFi charges: £1 for 1 hour;£2.50 for 24 hours and £5 for full stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Although the hotel is based on being an old property I think the rooms were very outdated.
Don't like sheets and blankets. No heating in bathroom. Dark and dingy. Paying for wi fi very bad. So very cold because of that. On arrival went to bar and bar man did not know how to make a shandy, thought it OK to leave two inches short. Waited 15 mins for drink to settle and he never came back so had to go to reception for some one to come back to bar. All in all for cost not what you would expect.
Accomodation is very dated and looking tired. Staff very attentive.
Very expensive for the age and condition of premises.
Room was not very clean. Did report to reception who said they would speak to cleaners.