- 35 guest reviews
"Staff very helpful and friendly. Lovely hotel!..."
"we stopped from 30 dec 2015 for 3 night (great reports about there gala new year eve . however the 5 of us couldn't get a table to full they..."
"Check in was very friendly and informative. Breakfast was good, nice selection. However... in between not so good and has put us off returni..."
"Decent hotel, good breakfast and I would use it again for a business stopover..."
"Really lovely old building with lots of history . Definitely had the creepy factor which was the main reason I wanted to stay there , staff..."
About the hotel
On the edge of the Cotswolds, only 15 minutes' drive from Bicester Designer Shopping Village and 20 minutes' drive from Oxford centre, The Holt Hotel offers individually styled rooms, an award winning restaurant, a bar and free parking. The Hotel is located close to the M40 and can be reached in 10 minutes from London Oxford airport and within 1 hour from Heathrow and Birmingham airports. Frequent rail services run from Oxford to Heyford rail station, which is 1 mile from the hotel.
The traditional bedrooms are bright and spacious. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, TV, free tea and coffee and trouser press. Guests can enjoy a varied contemporary menu using fresh, seasonal produce at the award winning Du Vall's restaurant, which also provides 24-hour room service. The cosy Highwayman's Bar & Lounge serves light lunches, snacks and stocks a range of cask ales and wines. As well as the nearby Bicester Designer Shopping Village, the hotel is conveniently located to several other attractions; the magnificent Blenheim Palace is a 10 minute drive, starting points for walks through the Cotswolds can be reached in 15 minutes and Silverstone racing circuit can be reached in 30 minutes.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Hotel does not accept cheques/credit cards for payments of less than £10.00. An admin fee of £4.00 is applied to Amex transactions.WiFi charges: £1 for 1 hour;£2.50 for 24 hours and £5 for full stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Staff very helpful and friendly.
very nice olde hotel (but new year no restaurant )
we stopped from 30 dec 2015 for 3 night (great reports about there gala new year eve .
however the 5 of us couldn't get a table to full they said ON Arrival we did try and book the weeks before for a table and were told they could possible fit us in . apparently the restaurant is closed every bank holiday so no food there 3 night running we had to go out and find some where to eat . so be warned .oh and the bar closed at 10-15 on all 3 nights bit strange that when it states closes at 11 . mind we were the only people in the hotel either side of new year . the hotel its self is great real old feel about it very clean and good value for money .
the staff are very nice and helpful
very quiet place set in the country but close enough for oxford , Warwick , etc .